My "Welcome" to HC: P3

Hello there readers! Enjoy the (I think-) last part of My "Welcome" to HC! :D

~~~~~

Dragen's POV

I was flat on my back, my wings flared out on the ground, as I came to. The entire front of me was charred as can be, and I think I lost a shoe. Well, at least I'm alive and not a dismembered heap. I thought sarcastically. My clothes were shredded, nothing I could do for them anymore. I appeared to be in one piece, but that probably required some double-checking. I lurched upward with a groan, looking around. At my side, Ex was helping me sit up, but all the others were packed tightly around Doc, who seemed to be perfectly fine physically. I frowned, hoisting myself up and leaning heavily on Ex. "I got you-" he said, carefully keeping me balanced. I smiled at him faintly. "At least someone does." I croaked. He gently guided me over to the other hermits, who were all fussing over Doc. "Ughhhhh..." the cyborg groaned, and threw up. The entire group were all clamoring to help, to see if their precious Docm77 was okay. No one thought for a second that if a certain someone had not shoved him into the existing hole and taken the bulk of the explosion, most of the forest and maybe a few bases in a 100 block radius would have been obliterated, or at the very least charred. Three people turned around to face me, rage boiling in their eyes. I recognized X, Ren, and the winged boy with blonde hair. "He could have DIED, man!" Ren growled, tail lashing and ears flicked back. "I agree with Ren." X said, angrily gripping the hilt of his sword. "Doc hasn't done that since-since a long time ago. I agree with them as well." the dirty blonde said, seriousness woven thickly in his words, but only thinly disguising worry for his friend. The mustached man gaped at the blonde for a moment, then nervously went back to helping Doc. "I know." I hissed. "I know that if SOMEONE hadn't taken that explosion, it would have destroyed this place." Ex looked at me, confused, and wrapped an arm around me comfortingly. "Ex, if you are siding with the one who just blew up Doc, then you can join her where she's going." X spat in his rage. Ex gaped at his brother in shock. I gently pushed him away. "NO ONE. IS TAKING ME. ANYWHERE!!!" I snarled, flaring my wings and flying as fast as I could. "GRIAN, FOLLOW HER!!" X yelled to the winged blonde, who was quickly on my trail. I tried to dive and maneuver, but he was too fast, and soon I was being dragged down. And quickly, a...Is that a demon? Swooped down and helped Grian pull me to the Mooshroom Island in the distance.

~~~Time Skip brought to you by a Time Machine near you~~~

It had been a few weeks now, since I had felt the wind in my wings, seen Ex, or even been able to walk farther than 1 foot in each direction. I guess that's how it is when you're stuck in a human-sized birdcage in the middle of the Shopping District. I shook at my bars, once again wondering why I only got to eat every two days. My stomach growled, and I stared sadly at Five Goats, so close yet too far away...Seeing Scar walk by, I reached out, whimpering. "Water? At least?" I whined, hoping the new Mayor would help. He shook his head remorsefully, and I slumped, defeated. I couldn't even use my tail to get through this awful-admin-magiced cage. I sighed, wrapping my wings around me. Not to long later, I heard a familiar voice. Well, all the hermit's voices were familiar by now, but this one was different. I looked up, to see a red-armored man holding onto the bars of my cage. "Ex!" I whispered, face lighting up with joy. "Where have you been?!" I continued quietly. "They wouldn't let me see you. They thought I would help you escape. I guess they were right." he said with a lopsided grin. I hugged him through the bars. "How can you get me out?" I asked in his ear. "My brother wasn't the only one in the family who got admin magic." he muttered, concentrating hard. I scooched back as the cage vanished around me, and I stifled a cry of joy. I stretched my wings, then suddenly grabbed Ex and tossed him as high as I could muster. "The h-!" he yelped, landing square on the back of an Ender Dragon. I grinned, then took off into the night. "Do you...Did you do this a lot? Back in the E- where you came from?" He asked, gently rubbing my neck. "If you mean, did I fly in the moonlight with an adorable cinnamon roll on my back when I lived with my mom, the answer is no." I growled happily. I didn't need to see him to know he was blushing the color of his eyes. Suddenly, I heard the sound of rockets beside me, and I flinched as a very enraged admin flew up beside me. "EX!!! YOU LET HER OUT?!" X yelled angrily. "I did, brother." my rider said bluntly. I grumbled. "Exy, hold on, k?" I said, getting ready for evasive maneuvers. He tightly gripped my neck spines, and hooked his ankles under my wings as I bunched up my muscles for a dive. I suddenly pulled my wings in and dived for the water, pulling up at the last second. I heard a reassuring SPLASH! behind me, and I skimmed the water as fast as I could. Smacking my tail spade in the water, I soared above the clouds, then dived into them for cover. "You holding on, Ex?" I said, glancing around. "Y-yeah..." he replied, and I now realized he was shaking. "Let's find somewhere to land." I said, swooping down so I could see what was below us. Spotting something peculiar, I dived father to see. My night vision quickly registered Mumbo, backed up against the steep side of a hill, absolutely surrounded with mobs. I saw a few zombies with various bits of enchanted netherite gear, and a few things littered on the ground. I finally realized that Mumbo wasn't fighting back with anything better than his hands, and he was fully un-armored besides his suit. "Hold on a sec, Ex." I whispered, landing on the top of a tall jungle tree. He slid off, clearly confused. I melted back into my Mid-Form, dropping into a crouch. Ex copied, but stood back and didn't follow. carefully spreading my wings, I glided down to a branch just above the raven-haired Brit. Unsheathing my claws, I leaped down in front of Mumbo with a roar, letting myself go berserk. I ripped through line after line of mobs, snarling like the dragon that I was. As the last creeper fell, I breathed in deep, calming down. I tossed the terrified hermit his gear and went back to Ex.

~~~~~

Ok, ok, ok! I said I THOUGHT that this would be the last one, but it has so much continuing potential! Sorry if it was bad, but no regrets! This was fun to write and I hope it was fun to read :3