My "Welcome" to HC: P4

Hello readers! I think I should maybe just hop into this and leave the formalities for the end? >:3 Read on, adventurers!

~~~~~

Dragen's POV:

I slowly got up with a yawn, looking over at Ex. "Made breakfast." he said, gesturing vaguely at a plate of bacon and toast. I grabbed it with a grin, stuffing it in my face. "So, how did you get this stuff?" I asked a few minutes later, when I was done. He took off his helmet, carefully nibbling some toast. "Stole it." he grumbled, looking away. "Well, do what you gotta do, I guess." I said with a shrug. He glanced at me for a second, then looked back at his toast. I smirked, knowing exactly what was going on here. I leaned on him dramatically, and I could see his face immediately go as red as his eyes. I stifled a giggle and got up to see if the coast was clear. Poking my head out of our little cave, I looked around. "We clear to move?" Ex asked from behind me. I turned and nodded, strolling out into the open. I stretched my wings, lashing my tail directly through a rock, slicing it neatly in two. I could tell Exy was gaping at me, and I grinned with a small laugh. Twisting around, I said "You get very easily impressed, Mr." he frowned at me as I went into the sky for some breathing room. I heard a shout in the near-distance. "Yeah, that's her!" I whipped around, unsheathing my claws. I recognized Mumbo, who was standing next to X and Grian. "What the carp do you want?!" I yelled angrily. If they want me, they get me. But I don't want them to think that Exy is with me. I don't want anyone else to be stuck in a cage like a wild animal. "Could you-" Mumbo was saying, as I suddenly swooped in on them. "Oh my word!" he yelped, jumping back. I smirked, lashing my tail. "Mumbo told me you helped him with a mob-army?" X said, staring hard at me. "Yeah, he respawned before, but if a skeleton had hit him the right spot when he didn't have his armor, that would have been the end of your British friend here." I said casually, waving my hand at Mumbo in a "Yeah, this spoon" gesture. Grian frowned. "Why did you help him? I thought you hated the hermits." he said quizzically. "What?! Why would I hate you, besides the fact that you put me in a cage for saving many of your lives." X looked alarmed. "What? When did you 'save many of our lives'? When you attacked Doc into blowing up?" I facepalmed. "Is that what you thought?! You imbeciles! Doc was already about to blow up, I saw that, I took the bulk of the blow before he exploded some of your precious jungle!" I growled. "And I told you that, but you just put me in a freaking CAGE!" the other three stared at me blankly. I heard a rustle from behind and whipped around, shoulders sagging when I saw Ex making his way over. "Exy, I tried to make it look like we weren't with each other, so that YOU would be safe! Go back in the cave!" I exclaimed, somewhat annoyed but also a bit worried for my armored friend. "I- I heard yelling, and I thought you were in trouble-" he was saying, before I interrupted him. "I believe I am fully capable of taking care of myself, Ex." I grumbled. "Says the girl who got put in a birdcage!" he exclaimed, looking worried. I sighed, and turned back to the hermits. "So...I see that you and my brother have been aquatinted." X said, fiddling with one of his antennae (oh yeah, he's Beesuma in this, btw lol) "Yeah, clearly." I muttered sarcastically. The bee glared at me. "Well, be grateful to Mumbo, because he requested that you-erm-rejoin the hermits," I looked at the admin blankly. Had I ever been part of this-this group of people called hermits? It seemed like I was an outsider from the beginning... "And of course, this...New point of view on what happened has insured my decision." he continued, looking at me expectantly. "I...I would like to have a place where I feel wanted." I said, smiling up at the tall Void. He placed a gloved hand on my shoulder. "Then welcome to hermitcraft, Gen!" he said with a smile. I smiled back, happy to feel wanted. Happy to be safe. Happy to be with people that cared. Like Exy... I thought in the back of my mind, grabbing his hand from beside me.

Maybe there was a place for me out there. But it wasn't the End. I see that now. I belong here. In hermitcraft. With him.

~~~~~

Well then, that was a fun little thing. It wasn't very long, but I liked it anyways! :3 Hope you had fun with the short conclusion of My "Welcome" to HC! See you later, readers!

~Chat, singing off~