Flics!

Hello readers! This is an idea I had. Basically, it's a bunch of random clips and stuff for fluff, angst, but mostly comedy! :D

~How On Earth Did You Tame The Creeperbot~

Chat's POV

I giggled hysterically at the scene. X had the great idea of getting a box where everyone could put the things that they found cute and precious in. Everyone was currently fighting over how to put Scar in it. I pushed them aside. Quickly using my Vex powers of teleportation, I willed Grian and Doc to appear before me. That sounds really dramatic, but they just poofed out of the air and fell in a heap in front of me. I laughed. I plopped my dads into the box, and they immediately scooted to opposite sides of said box. I laughed again. I summoned my author majiks, and soon a neon orange flame was swirling in my palm, my eyes glowing the same color. The flame tilted in Grian and Doc's direction and the two moved closer together. "WHAT THE-" Doc yelped, standing up. Now cackling like a witch, my majik flared higher. "I can make it worse. I can make you kiss. Then I can take video and post it on social media." The two hermits' eyes widened, and Doc sat down abruptly. The others, who had been staring at the scene in shock, burst out into a roar of laughter. The winged hermit and creeper hybrid blushed furiously, the latter hissing like mad. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad..." I warned, looking straight at Doc. Doc shut up fast, sitting there obediently. Everyone gasped hugely. "HOW?!" "DID YOU JUST-" "HOW ON EARTH DID YOU TAME DOC?!" "TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!" I grinned. "An author never reveals her secrets~"

~Coldblooded, Not Scared~

Doc's POV

I was curled up in a ball in the middle of the path, shivering. "It's not funny, Grian." I growled. Grian, who seemed to find the current situation very funny indeed, managed to finally stifle his giggles. "Scared?" He asked with a big grin. "Scared of the snow?" I just put my head between my knees and sighed. "I'm cold." I muttered. "...Cold feet?" Grian snorted, then dissolved into giggles again. I glared at the winged hermit. "Coldblooded." Grian just put his hands on his hips. "SuRe-" He said, with an exaggerated kind of sarcasm. "Argh- When I can move again, I will smash your skull in with my hammer." I said, shivering even more as I was hit with a cold wind. "When you can move again? Don't tell me you're frozen in fear." Grian said, and quickly followed with a roar of laughter. "Yes, haha pun, now help me get somewhere warm-" I said, tugging my coat around me. Why do I never wear shirts? Grian smirked. "I am so never going to let you forget this." He said, his smirk widening. "Fine, fine! Now help me inside!" I exclaimed, getting a bit panicked about the frost growing on my toes and fingertips. "I'll need to get pictures first, hold on-" Grian muttered with a grin. I put my head back in between my knees, trying and failing to stop shivering so obviously. Soon enough, I felt warm hands dragging me across the snow, towards my starter base. Grian somehow managed to get me all the way to my pink bedroom, and plopped me on my bed. I shuddered, managing to sit up. "How-" I asked, then noticed Grian grinning like a maniac and panting, strength potion particles dissipating. "Ah." I wiggled my fingers, getting some feeling back into them. "I am never again letting you drag me outside in the middle of winter to build a snowman." I said, casting a glare at the gremlin. Grian just grinned, then backflipped off my base, soaring into the sky. "Show off..." I grumbled, curling up into a ball under my warm blanket.

I'll add more but here's something to entertain you while I kill writer's block and make an actual story lol.