Truth or Dare!

This is a bit of a weird one, but basically this is a story that is a S6/7 hybrid, and is like a continuing Truth or Dare game! We watch and see what happens and what the hermits do!

~~~~~

Third POV

Tango had gathered everyone around in a cricle in the Shopping District, claiming he wanted to play Truth or Dare. All the hermits, being the imature adults that they are, agreed. "I'll start!" the demon yelped excitedly. He looked around all the hermits and his gaze landed on Zedaph. "Zed!" he called, lashing his tail as the small blonde nervously fidgited. "Truth or dare?" Tango asked, grinning like a madman. "Uh-truth?" Zed replied, looking around with wide eyes. "Do you still love sheep?" he asked, tamping down his smile. "...Yes..." Zed muttered, droping his head. "I KNEW it!" Tango sang gleefully. Zed sighed, looking at Impulse. "Truth or dare, Impulse?" the man blinked "Uh, dare?" he said, looking a bit confused. Mumbo facepalmed as Zed broke in a grin. "Not Zeddeath again..." A few hermits grumbled. Zed popped into his Reaper clothes, ignoring Ren's glare. "Grim did better..." he muttered. "I dare you to get to zero health as quickly as you can." Zed said in a dark and echo-y voice. Impulse nodded, chuking his things on the ground and hopping in a tiny hole. he poured lava on himself, throwing the bucket with his other things as he died.

<ImpulseSV tried to swim in lava>

He respawned with a grin, collecting his things. Zed changed back to his normal clothes, sitting back down. Impulse looked around, picking Ren. "Ren, truth or dare?" he asked, squinting at the wolf hybrid. Ren flicked his ears "Dare, man!" he said with a grin. "Okay! I dare you to bark like a dog every time you speak! For the rest of the week!" he said with a laugh. Ren facepalmed, "Seriously man?" he grumbled. "Aaaaand?" Impulse prompted. Ren sighed, the barked. "Very realistic! Good job!" Impulse commented teasingly. "I am a dog hybrid, man." he said, adding another bark onto the end of his sentence. "Iskall, truth or dare?" Ren asked the Swede, mixing a small growl into his bark. "Dare." he said, smirking. "Don't burn any diorite for the next three days." Ren barked, wagging his tail and laughing. "REN!" the Swede growled, glaring menacingly at the hybrid. He shrugged, flicking his ears at him. "Alright, Mumbo, truth or dare?" Iskall asked, looking at his fellow Architech. "Uh...Dare?" the mustached man replied, looking worried. "YES!" Iskall exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "Go slap Grian." he said with a hysterical laugh. "I- what?!" Mumbo yelped, gaping at Iskall in shock. (Beware shipping in the near future-) "Oh my word, Iskall! Why?!" Mumbo asked, staring at his absurd friend. "Truth or Dare~" Iskall sang grinningly. Mumbo sighed in defeat, then went over and slapped Grian. "OW!" Grian yelped. "You didn't have to do it hard!" he exclaimed, touching his face. Doc stood up, hissing like mad. He grabbed Mumbo by the throat and threw him across the circle, landing a few yards outside of it. Mumbo spat out a bloody tooth, gaping at the cybrog in shock. Doc whipped around and threw his hammer at Iskall, hitting him square in the face.

<Iskall85 was slain by Docm77 using [The Hammer of Doc]>

"No. One. Hurts. Grian!" the creeper snarled, grabbing an ice pack from Stress. As Doc started to fuss over Grian, all the other hermits gaped at him, and all of them had the same thought-Don't mess with Grian, especially when Doc is around.

~~~~~

So, that was my first little Truth or Dare and I hoped you enjoyed! Yeah, I sprinkled in some Gridoc, no judging! And I think that should be good for today. Cya folks!

~Chat, signing off~