Child Hermits: P2 (Kinda)

Hello readers! And uh. I should have wrote this a long time ago- so here you go.

~~~~~

Chat's POV

I sat quietly in the corner of the room, stroking Doc's hair. The little four year-old was curled up in my lap, whimpering softly. He had had a nightmare, and of course, I, being the good daughter I was, helped him back to sleep. AC slowly strolled into the room, holding an arms worth of potions. I smiled faintly as she handed me Doc's, giving my friend a nod. I gently sat him up in my lap, slowly feeding him his potion. The creeper sleepily reached up and tipped the bottle further, giving me a little giggle. Once the bottle was drained, he curled back up into a ball. I grinned, leaning back and falling asleep.

~One Adorable Sleep Later~

As I blinked my eyes open, I realized something was crushing my legs. I looked down. On my lap was a full grown Doc Monster, curled up in a ball and sucking his thumb. I had to hold back a laugh, and quickly took a picture of the scene for blackmail later. Putting my communicator back in my pocket, I shook Doc's shoulder gently. "I don wanna get up..." He muttered. I snorted. "Doc, you are a grown adult, that doesn't work anymore." I said with a grin. My dad groggily took his thumb out of his mouth, wiping it on his lab coat and rubbing his eye. "Uggggh..." He grumbled, sitting up. "You may or may not want to stop breaking my legs." I prompted, arching my eyebrows. He stumbled off of my lap, immediately falling on his face. "Pffffffft-" I giggled, helping him sit up. "I have not slept that well for so long..." He muttered, sending me a glare. I put my hands up. "Hey, if you wanted to stay curled up in a ball with your thumb in your mouth as a four year-old, I wouldn't have stopped you. But dad, you are a grown-up and grown-ups don't sleep like that." I said with a smirk. Doc facepalmed. "I didn't, did I?" He asked, clearly embarrassed. "You did, and I took a picture." I said. Doc groaned. "Why me?" He growled, standing up. I raised my eyebrow at Ex, who was still a tiny three year-old flopped on top of now adult X and Biffa. "That right there, is adorable." I said with a grin. Doc raised his eyebrow at me teasingly. "Wasn't I adorable?" He asked with a playful grin. I laughed. "Tied with mini Biffa and mini Exy, yes." I said. Doc chuckled, going to the kitchen to make breakfast. I looked around the room. It seemed Doc was the first one up, probably because I woke him up. The others were all sleeping like babies, in more ways than one. I shook the three admins awake, grinning hugely. "Mwup?" Biffa muttered, wiping drool off his face. "Wha happon?" The cyborg asked, squinting a little. "Well, you turned back to normal, physically if not mentally." I said, helping him up. "I dosun kno wha chu mwean..." He muttered, making me laugh. "By Notch this is the second most adorable thing I've witnessed today." I said with a grin. The red and yellow cyborg rubbed his eyes groggily. "Whadya do ta meh?" He asked, looking down at his newly adult body. I snorted. "AC cured you? From the deaging potion? Remember that?" I asked, carefully leading the admin to the kitchen. "Nuh..." He muttered, plopping down on a chair and putting his chin on the table. Doc raised his eyebrow skeptically. "So...What happened to him?" The mad scientist asked, brushing some crumbs off his lab coat. "I am assuming that you guys still have your child personalities, at least for the time being." I said, sitting down. Doc looked a bit confused. "I feel normal..." He muttered. "Hmmm..." I hummed, thinking. "We can try something." I said, then suddenly grabbed the fork out of his hand. "Hey! That's mine! Give it back!" He yelped, reaching for it. I tossed it to my other hand, making him look even more upset. "Give it back!" He repeated, reaching for it again. I sighed, handing him his fork. He held it to his chest, glaring at me. "Well, that solves that mystery." I said, rolling my eyes. Doc growled, pouting. Biffa just watched the scene with wide eyes. "Pwease don fwight..." The bot whimpered. Doc's expression softened. "Sorry Biff." He said, putting his fork down. "I'll go get X and his brother. Exy still needs his milk, anyways." I said, strolling out of the room. X was rocking his sleeping twin in his arms with a bewildered look. "Come on, you two." I said, walking the other two admins over to Doc and Biffa. X sat down, and passed me Exy gingerly. I carefully fed the little boy some milk with the extra cure from earlier. I gently put him on the floor, watching expectantly. He grew up right before our eyes, and slowly stood up. "X? Biffy?" He asked, taking off his helmet and rubbing his eyes. Biffa gave his friend a big hug, grinning. "Exy! You woke up!" The bot said with a giggle. Ex hugged back, smiling. X joined in. I looked over the scene, quickly snapping a photo. Doc frowned at me. "Is that really necessary?" My dad asked, crossing his arms. I grinned. "Yep!" Doc shook his head with a sigh, going back to making breakfast. I went back to the room where the others were sleeping. "TFC is gonna be both a problem and disturbing..." I thought out loud. I carefully crept over to where the oldest hermit was sleeping. Gently shaking him awake, I held a bottle of milk at ready. As he blinked his eyes open, he immediately started crying loudly. I stuck the bottle in his mouth with a sigh. Tin wrapped his hands around it and started drinking independently. I sighed, quickly taking a few pics. I didn't really need blackmail on TFC, but this was hilarious and could still make me some good money. I went and carefully woke the rest of the hermits as well.

They were back to normal in about ten minutes.

~~~~~

This turned out longer than expected, lol. Here you go, no outro, cya later, peace out.

~Chat, signing off~