Clouded Thoughts

Hello readers! If you could...Uh...Come up with a name for this, that would be great. For now, we'll just call it ICT, okay? This is a story idea based around Doc and [SPOILER]. Let's get started! ;3 (EDIT: I used the name Clouded Thoughts!)

~~~~~

Third POV

S7 setting

Doc was casually strolling through the spruce forest beyond his half-house. It was a fairly calm night, and with Bdubs not online, it would stay night for long enough to enjoy it. He slung his hammer over his shoulder, breathing in the forest smells. It was nice to be out in nature, not being bothered by anything but his own thoughts. He smiled. It was a good ni-

THUNK!

A huge force hit him on the back of the head, causing him to faceplant in the pine needles and blink out of conciseness. Laughing gently, the kidnapper easily tossed their prize over their shoulder like a sack of potatoes (I'm just going to note- Doc not only has the weight of a human, he also is incredibly tall, adding more weight, plus muscles, plus highly powerful explosives (he is a creeper) plus blast proof metal and all his gear. That is very heavy. Not just anyone can pick up Doc like a bag of spuds) and teleported them both to the entrance of a secret, underground lab/bunker. Dialing in the codes, and loudly humming "Mumbo AFK", they trotted into the lab. Laying Doc on a dentist-style table, the captor shackled the hybrid spread-eagle onto his testing bed. His wrists- right, left. his ankles- there we go. and his neck- we're all done! Leaving the chamber, they clicked a button, putting the room in a lockdown state. They teleported into bed, falling asleep with a maniac grin.

~~~A week later...~~~

Grian was flying over to Bdubs, who had called everyone who was currently on the server to an emergency meeting- something about Doc? Grian got there first, soon followed by Ren, and X. Bdubs was practically shaking with worry. X glanced at the tab list; Doc, Bdubs, Grian, Ren, and himself were on. Doc was online, so what was wrong? Bdubs looked like he was about to leap out of his skin, his eyes were almost as wide as Keralis' (if that is even possible-). "So...What is it, Bdubs?" X asked, glancing around and flicking his antennae worriedly. "Doc has been online nonstop for a week, X, and I have not seen him since last Friday!" Bdubs exclaimed, leaning on the wall to steady himself. "WE LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!!" the panicking American near-shouted, shaking even more. Ren's tail dove between his legs, and his ears flicked to the sides. Grian gasped, his wings shivering noticeably. X was doing his best to keep calm, or at least look calm to the others, but he was trembling in his armor. He's been missing for a week, and no one knew? Except poor Bdubs...He must have been telling himself what we're all telling ourselves right now...Doc is DOC, he can take care of himself...Who would mess with Doc, of all people?...And surely the Goatfather would be able to protect himself... No. No they could not afford to lose more time. Doc was in danger, everyone knew it. "We need to find him, we need to get him back." Grian blurted, mirroring his own, and, everyone else's, thoughts. "I agree." X said, nodding. "I'm with you, man!" Ren yelped, raising his ears a little. "I can try to help..." Bdubs muttered, calming down slightly. Ren subconsciously typed into his communicator;

<Renthedog> Doc, we're coming.

~~~Meanwhile...~~~

Doc's captor made their way into their prisoner's chamber, grinning like a madman. "I see that you have woken..." they said, their dark, echo-y voice resonating through the room. "Let. Me. Go!" Doc snarled, writhing in his shackles. "'fraid I can't do that, Subject M77." they hissed, grinning at the shock on the cyborg's face. "How-" he croaked, staring at the figure before him in shock. "-did I know your name, hm?" they finished, waving his question away with a dismissive 'who even cares?' gesture. Doc furiously clawed at his wrists, but his fingers couldn't reach. I'm already dead. I know it. he thought, trying to move, trying to get away- but he couldn't do it. He slumped in defeat and just stared blankly at the ceiling, wishing they would kill him already. "Now, yes, calm down and hold still," they muttered, grabbing various tools from a side table. "You may want to be unconscious for this bit." they warned, leaning over Doc. He shook his head weakly. He didn't want to be helplessly out of commission anymore, even if it didn't matter at the moment. "Suit yourself." they said with a shrug, parting the hair away from where they were starting the operation. Carefully peeling layer after layer of protective metal away, they made it to the chip that made of a sizable portion of Doc's brain. "This will hurt, but it should also deactivate you for a while-" the captor was saying, before they were cut off. "WHAT?! HOW IS THAT EVEN-" Doc shouted, shaking in fear and suspense. "-Possible? Well, Doccy, you happen to have a lot of circuitry in your brain, and if I remove that, it won't kill you, but simply deactivate you." they answered, placing a hand on Doc's chest and willing him to calm down. He stopped shaking abruptly. "Good, good. Now hold still~" they said, finishing the procedure. 

~~~Time Skip...Kind of...Ish~~~

The kidnapper was pleasantly downloading Doc's memories onto their computer, eating a croissant. With a little "ding!" the download finished, and they started flipping through their captive's brain. Just about every memory, emotion, and record that the German had was all on a computer! How exciting. "I could make good money off this blackmail..." they muttered, grinning happily at all the "crush" moments Doc had ever had. Standing up, they strolled over to him. His eyes were flat and glassy, staring at nothing. He wasn't twitching, he wasn't even breathing they didn't think. They ran over to the computer with a sudden thought. If I can deactivate him, can I reprogram him? It was a beautiful, and somewhat evil, thought. They set to work.

~~~Meanwhile...~~~

The four hermits had been searching for a while now, Grian was soaring above, scanning the land from the skies. The others were carefully going through the forest, looking for anything, anything, that would help them find Doc. Ren was on all fours, sniffing through the pine needles, when he picked up a...Very weird sent. "X! Bdubs!" he called, standing up. X threw a message at Grian;

<Xisumavoid> We found something!

Grian pulled out his communicator as it gave a ring. Seeing X's message, he shoved the device in his pocket, pulling in his wings for a 250mph vertical dive. (science, folks. He got peregrine falcon wings) He was landed before Bdubs even got there. "What did you find?" Grian asked, kneeling down. "A sent...It was a bit like a vex...But also human." the werewolf replied, looking confused. Grian got it before anyone else. "It can't be Cub or Scar!!" he exclaimed, staring at Ren in shock. Ren shrugged, still confused. "It smelled more female than male..." he said, digging through the dead needles. X knitted his brows, thinking. "It...Could be someone new..." he said, rubbing his helmet. "Then check the tab list!" Bdubs exclaimed, getting uncharacteristically upset. "Okay, okay-" X muttered, opening the list. There was just the four of them, no one else. "I don't know, Bdubs..." he said, looking at each of the hermits confused expressions in turn. "Then we keep searching." Bdubs said. Grian nodded, darting back into the sky. Ren leaped back down to all fours, racing away. X and Bdubs ran off after Ren, looking at everything from human perspective.

Then Grian saw a flash of crimson lightning.

~~~~~

YES! Yet another cliffhanger! I'll try to tone it down for my love of cliffhangers, but I just CAN'T DO IT! Lol. As always, with all joking aside, sorry for this being late! I had 2 million notifs to go through, and then I had to deal with dinner and...Well, you get the idea. I hope you enjoyed!

~Chat, signing off~