Child Hermits

Hello readers! Just shy of full cred to @ausforyou , the whole thing was a part of her book, "Hermitcraft: Oneshots, Headcannons, and General Shenanigans". Read her "Child Hermits" before reading this, or you'll be awfully confused! I came up with my own story ideas for it, I asked for perm, and now I am writing this! I have heard complaints on other parts of Hermitpad about how few de-aging stories are, and how they are so good! So, here is my gift to you! :3 (am I doing a fancy intro to impress AC? Maybe. You'll never know)

Notes:

The hybrids still are getting used to their strange anatomy, so for example; Doc falls on his face a LOT, Python is slurring his 's' sounds, Jevin is always getting stuck to everything.

~~~~~

Chat's POV

I was watching from my perch on the edge of the gutter, seeing over all the things that the kids got up to with AC out looking for the girls. A mini, 8 year-old Hellen was arguing with ZIT, the Architechs were carving their names into the sidewalk; well, more like Iskall was carving their names into the sidewalk, Grian was just curled up in a ball on the grass next to it, and Mumbo was glaring around and holding his ladle like it was a mace. Joe and Stress were taking care of TFC in the shade, and Doc was trying to hit a target (A rough circle drawn on a tree in red crayon) with his fork. Gen was chasing X around and yelling at him to summon more cookies. Jade was leaning against a tree, munching a carrot and stroking her donkey's neck. I fluttered over to one of the two only adults left on the server. Out of everyone, there were the kiddos, who were youngest, me and AC, who were still kids, but older and somewhat more mature, and Jade and EX, who were actual adults. "You good?" I asked, resorting to a yes or no question out of habit. Jade smiled, then nodded, ruffling my hair. I grinned, setting my hair back in place and trotting over to Doc. "Hey Dad." I said with a laughing smile. Doc stopped trying to throw his fork at the tree and glared at me. I laughed hysterically at that, seeing that familiar, and normally terrifying and intimidating expression on a 4 year-old's face. Doc narrowed his eyes at me, and tripped, falling on his face. I helped him up, still giggling. Doc sniffed, rubbing the new bruise on his nose gingerly. "Aw, don't cry!" I teased, sitting down next to my dad. Doc glared again. "I'm trying not to..." he grumbled, sniffling again. He plopped down on the floor, fidgeting with his fork. I had a little flashback to when I found him, right after he was childrenifyed. He had been screaming about how small he was, having a heart attack over his new age. He was also tiny, even for a toddler. It was frankly hilarious. Something that was even more hysterical would be that a few of the hermits lacked potty training as of now, and had diapers. Doc was one of them. Same with TFC, and a few other younger hermits. I playfully rolled Doc over onto his back and gave him a tickle. "H-hey-" he said, then broke out into giggles. Yes, the terrifying Doc Monster, giggling! It was ridiculous, truly. "Dad, do you know how funny and awkward this is? You are freaking wearing a diaper and giggling." I pointed out as he sat up. "I didn't want to be like this!" he exclaimed, crossing his arms. I shrugged. "Well, you are, and this is how you are going to be until AC works that cure out." I said, putting a hand on the toddler's shoulder. He sighed, playing around with his exposed wiring. I smiled. "Maybe you don't want to do that?" I asked. "I can do what I wanna do..." He grumbled, continuing to mess around with the red wires on his arm. I grinned with a laugh. "Don't say that to Biffa or Stress or Joe! The good kids would be all upset!" I said, "booping" him on the nose. He swatted my hand away, but stopped. "Y-you think they would? What about Grian?" I had to stifle a laugh again. "Don't tell me you have a little kid's crush on the guy you adopted a child with?" I asked, shaking with giggles. He frowned at me. "It's not a crush!" he said, blushing. I nodded sarcastically, arching an eyebrow at him. "I do not." The little creeper huffed, staring at his crocs. I just scooped him up and headed inside. "HEY!" he yelled, trying to kick me and failing miserably. I just shook my head. "Doccy, come on. You need to have a nap, now get in bed and try to sleep while I get the other toddlers." I said, putting him on a nap-time mat in the corner. "I am so grounding you when I get back to normal..." Doc growled, curling up in a little ball as I pulled the covers over him. "Yeah, you can try." I said playfully, nodding to Joe and Stress to put baby TFC down for a nap. Strolling out and gently lifting Biffa up, I hummed a few nursery rhymes. The little bot curled into my chest, holding onto my hoodie tightly. Making a small "aww" sound, I went back into the "house". Putting Biffa on his mat, I went to collect X, and then Tango and Impulse. The three 4 year-olds, two 3 year-olds, and 1 year-old were soon sleeping peacefully. I went outside, calling all the hermits in. As everyone streamed in, I told them all to be careful while the younger ones were sleeping. I looked over to Jade. "Stay with the kids while I have a break?" I asked. The robed figure nodded, heading over to AC's weird little construction. I flew off, still humming nursery rhymes.

~Time/Travel Skip, aka TRAIN CHOO CHOO~

As I landed, I pulled up my inventory. "What do I need?" I muttered, strolling through the Shopping District. Suddenly, my instincts kicked in and I leaped into the air. A potion splash missed my feet by a hair's width. I gasped, whipping around. Ex was standing there, pulling another potion out of his hotbar. As he threw it at me, I reflexively thrust my hands out, activating my majik. The potion flew back at Ex and he didn't process what was happening before it was too late. A second later, there was a 3 year-old unconscious on the ground. I carefully picked up the sleeping Void, deactivating my author majiks and taking off into the sky.

~Travel Skip~

"JADE!!!!" I whisper-shouted, stumbling through the door. The silent hermit turned, then gaped at the tiny figure in my arms. She gestured at the timer for the nap time session. 2 minutes. I nodded, putting Ex in a spare mat next to his brother. We sat in wait for the hermits to wake up.

~Time a' SkIp, brought to you by Mario~

The timer went off, and the littlest hermits sat up, rubbing their eyes and yawning. Jade turned off the timer, smiling at the toddlers. TFC was still fast asleep, but babies need rest, so no one woke him. Ex leaped up, hand flying to his mouth when he saw what happened. X turned, seeing his brother. "Exy!" The admin cried, throwing his arms around his twin. Ex stopped and gaped. "X?" He asked, seemingly confused. "A-aren't you m-mad?" X stepped back. The armoured  boy just looked down, and I smiled reassuringly, placing a gentle hand on the mini hermit's shoulder. Ex saw and glared. "YOU!!!" He yelled. "YOU DID THIS!!" He gestured at his newly childrenifyed body. I shook my head. "I just defended myself." I said, lifting up the little Xisuma and rocking him gently. Ex cast a sad look at his brother, then back at his hands. A few seconds later, sniffling sounds came from the little 3 year-old and he shivered from sobs. "I- I'm sowwy, Miss. I d-didn't m-mean to yell..." he whispered. I frowned sadly. He was reverting back to his child personality. Biffa, Grian, and a few others had substantially different personalities from their child selves, and the change was quite awkward for everyone. "It's okay, Exy. Shhh..." I said soothingly. The little boy nodded, leaning into me. The few with their old personalities are going to be troubling. I thought, rubbing my hand in circles on Ex's back, still holding Xisuma in my arm. Doc woke up, and on seeing the new edition, he laughed. "Look who it is!" He exclaimed, smirking. Ex blinked. "So, who punches him first?" Doc asked, turning to the other hermits who had come in. Ex's eyes went wide, and he fell back. "I- I'm sowwy! P-Pwease don't!" He cried, throwing his arms over his head and bringing his knees to his chest. (My god, mini Exy is as precious as mini Biffa-) Biffa shook his head, then went over and gave the Void a hug. "D-Doc, don't be mean." The robot whimpered quietly, giving his fellow cyborg puppy-dog eyes. Doc looked a bit taken aback, but nodded, after a moment of hesitation. Biffa smiled a little, then sat with his friend's twin. "I'm Biffa." He squeaked. Ex nodded. "Ex." He said, taking off his helmet and wiping his eyes. 

"Let's be friends."

~~~~~

Now that. That was adorably adorable, and I loved it. I hope you loved it too! The babies are so precious, and little Biffa is the cutest thing. Did I just make a new ship? No. Friends. I ship Biffsuma, so no, I do not ship him with Ex. Anyways, I have an idea for a bonus, based off AC's bonus, and I can get that done tomorrow. But I also have a great idea for a part 2, sooooo...

~Chat, signing off~