Episode 99: Nightwing VS Daredevil

After a week of Classes and work we see our favorite team huntress in their dorm watching their favorite show, Death battle.

"Thank Oum we don't have any homework tonight" Yang said.

"Yeah it's Saturday night and what better way than to watch Death battle" Ruby said

"I kinda have to agree with Ruby on this one we've been working hard we deserve some downtime" Weiss said

"Yeah and it's hard to believe we watched 99 episodes of this show" Blake said

"And it's a good thing we found the rest of the videos on Your tube" Yang said.

"So without further ado let's watch this new Death battle" Ruby said as she started the episode

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: In a world where superhumans can fly through the sky or lift buildings over their head, it takes a lot more than a pair of tights for a mere mortal to stand out from the crowd.

"Yes, it also takes weapons" Ruby said

"and Smarts" Weiss said

"Don't forget skill" Blake said

"And muscles" Yang said flexing her left bicep.

Boomstick: But these guys have it covered.

Wiz: Nightwing, the original protege of Batman.

"So this learned from the dark knight himself huh" Yang said

"With that outfit it sorta tells" Weiss said

Boomstick: And Daredevil, Marvel's Man Without Fear. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Nightwing

Wiz: In modern times, the... questionable whimsies of the circus are all but dead.

Boomstick: And good riddance, because the world doesn't need any more clowns.

"Hey not all clowns are bad" Ruby said

"Well after seeing Joker and Sweet Tooth I kinda see why Boomstick hates clowns" Yang said

"I'm with you clowns are creepy" Weiss said.

Wiz: Yet, in it's heyday, few performances could top the trapeze mastery of the Flying Graysons.

Boomstick: Well, until a mobster cut their cord on life short, literally.

"Oh dang that's awful" Yang said as the others put their heads down in sympathy.

Wiz: But they had a son, young, but just as talented as them. Orphaned and alone, all seemed hopeless for Dick Grayson.

Boomstick: Until he scored the coolest foster dad in the friggin universe: The goddamn Batman.

"Okay that's pretty cool" Yang aaid

Wiz: And under the Caped Crusader, Dick wasn't just a son, he was a sidekick, a superhero, he was Robin. Until he wasn't.

(Robin punches Batman in the jaw, he falls to the ground)

"Why would he do that?" Ruby said

"And to his foster dad no less" Weiss said

Smokey: You got knocked the f*** out, man!

Boomstick: Robin spent many many years kicking bad guys around the back alleys of Gotham City with his new dad. Who could forget the time he crushed Blockbuster under a truck, or when he whipped out that shark repellent? Never leave home without it, kids.