The Girl In The Sewer

One day, there was a young girl attending high school but unfortunately, she would often get bullied.

On one particular year, everybody was in class when suddenly, the fire alarm went on. Everybody rushed outside, petrified. They had to be very careful while forming the lines by class since there was a construction site and the sewer was open. 

The girl was being bullied once again even though she did nothing. She was being harshly pushed until she stumbled and fell right into the sewer hole. 

The mean girls watched in terror as they saw their classmate falling and breaking her neck as she hit the ladder. 

Those three girls cried and cried for days, regretting every single thing they did, and feeling sorry for themselves. But if course, just being sorry wasn't enough. 

A week after the incident, just when people started forgetting about the terrible accident, all three girls died one by one. Their bodies were all found in the shower with their hair going into none other but then the sewer. 

Legend has it that the poor girl they killed came back from the dead to get her revenge by pulling them down the sewer. Since she wasn't able to complete, she would end up pulling so hard onto the hair that the girls skull would rip open in half and they would just bleed to death right there and then in the shower.

This particular young girl hated every single bully that ever excited, so even dead, she would keep a watchful eye over the schools to make sure everything was alright. And of course, if it wasn't and if someone was being unbelievable mean, she would make sure that they suffer the consequences. 

A-N: Hey loves, this is from a chain mail that I once received, and that scared the shit out of me so I thought I would share it with you guys. :)