Ouija Board

In a small apartment downtown, two cousins and they're three friends were having a slumber party, gossiping, and having fun. They didn't have lots of money so their mom was working an extra shift while their dad was working in his office. 

They had been talking for hours and were starting to get bored so one of the friends suggested they played some board games. Everyone agreed but all they found was an old dusty box in the back of a small closet. Written on the box was "Ouija Board. Play at your own risk." The girls brought the game into their room to figure out how to use it. 

The instructions only said three things:

1. Never play alone.

2. Always say goodbye.

3. Never play in a cemetery.

The cousins recalled their aunts talking to them about this strange game and how it was meant to call onto spirits. As they looked into the box, they saw a board with the entire alphabet and numbers painted on it alongside a little triangle with a glass hole in the middle which you where supposed to look through and see the spirit that you had summoned into your home. 

If you have never seen one, this is how it looks like

If you have never seen one, this is how it looks like. Then you just ask questions and stuff.

The girls reluctantly put their fingers two fingers on the triangle and begane to ask questions. 

"Is there a spirit here with us?" one of the cousins, Martha asked. 

The triangle slowly started to move towards the yes. "Alright, who's moving it?" she asked again, this time looking up to her friends. They all just franctically shoke their heads. 

Tha gang continued on asking innocent questions until Martha's cousin, Ruby asked it how it died. At first nothing happened until the heard a distant noice that probably came from the kitchen or living room. 

Everyone instantly stopped, too scared to move. 

"It's probably just my dad." Ruby suggested. 

They all agreed that that was probably the case and got up towards the door to see what it was. As one of the friends reached for the door it abruptly slammed shut and all five girls  jumped back.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Probably just the wind..."

"Ya I don't think so."

Martha tried opening the door but it really seemed to be jammed stuck. When her friends realised she was struggling, they decided to try and help her. Once they had almost gotten it open, the bed swung and knocked them out of the way to block the door. 

"Someone tell me what in God's name I happening here?"

"I think it's the spirit moving the things around."

"Don't be ridiculous!"

"I'm not! Did we even say goodbye?"

"That's not important, it's just some stupid game."

"Then  why is everything flying around the room? Can you explain that?"

"Just  shut up and help me to try and move the bed out of the way!" Ruby interrupted her friends before they could continue they're annoying arguing. 

They just groaned in response, as everyone headed to push it. As they did though, everything in the room started to fly around and all the girls where screaming as some things nearly hit them or actually did. 

After about ten minutes of this mess, the bed flew back across the room, the Ouija board flying under it as well. 

"Hurry let's get out of here!"

The girls all rushed out into the hall, scratched up and bloody. They finally thought it was over but heard another loud noise, this time coming from the office. They turned around to see what it was, and saw Ruby's dad stomping out of it with his hunting riffle over his shoulder, loaded.

"Ruby what is you're dad doing?..."

"I have no idea but I think it's best for  use to run!" 

They where about to but stopped when they saw her father going towards them. Although he certainly did not look like himself. His eyes looked like all the life had been drained out of them, almost as if he wear possessed. 

When he got to the girls, he didn't do anything to harm them. Instead her just passed right by them no even shooting a look at them. 

Aftet that, the girls where absolutely petrified and didn't do anything for the rest of the night. They just sat in the living room, all huddled together as they waited for Ruby's mom to come back home. 

Once she did, they told her about all the strange happenings but of course she did not belive them. All though they also warned her not to go into her husand's office since they though that he was possessed by the spirit they had invited into their house, she still went and there he was, typing on his computer as if nothing happened. 

The girls questioned him about earlier that evening but he denied Avery bit of it. Claiming he had been in his office the entire time. Nobody ever really understood what had actually happened that evening and the girls decided not to ever talk about it again and to burn the horrible game.

A-N: Hello once again, I just wanted to thank you all for EVERYTHING. I CANT BELIEVE THAT IM ALMOST AT 2K. Its unbelievable!! Thannk for all the support and I hope you enjoyed this new chapter :)