Intro

A.N. This plot is kinda cliché but with a little twist, my plots are typically very elaborate so why not give into the cliché every once in a while? Heh? Ok enjoy ehehehe

"When we gonna find some hoes for us that don't make a big deal out of things man" Bizarre groans.

"Man why you talking? You married!" Proof buds in with a scoff.

"Naw man he's right, bitches be crazy as fuck... can't find one damn girl that don't say 'Wh- What are we? Are we together? Are we not?' Like shit relax, it's not that deep, I fucked yo pussy" I chuckle after doing a shitty impression of one of those groupie hoes.

The other guys crack out in chuckles and I can't help but let loose, laughing along after taking another hit from the joint.

"Honestly, why women gotta get so damn emotional!" Swifty questions, grabbing it from me.

I'm done with women regardless, no matter how chill they are, there's always trouble with bitches!

***

Montreal looks cool but I can't stand stuck up French people... stuck up people in general, they piss me off, ain't got no struggle other than their coffee order getting fucked up they go and make such a huge fucking deal 'bout it.

At least I'm almost at the building of the concert now, and the shows gonna start in a few hours, can't wait to get it over with. Detroit will be my favourite place to perform, obviously... The people there are just dope, I don't even know what people from Montreal listen to me... but I guess I'll find out!

Suddenly I feel a huge fucking headache come on, oh fuck off!

"Yo anyone got Vicodin? Something to kill this headache I got?" I speak up, making Proof search around his bag, as well as a couple others.

"Shit, naw man, we can see if they got some there?" He responds with a frown.

"If not they got a convenient store like right across the street to the hall." Kuniva chimes in, throwing his head back.

"Yeah aight" I answer just to acknowledge him, but talking started to hurt my head. Man you've got to be kidding me! Who would've thought that consistently drinking, smoking and popping pills would catch up on you..?

We get to the concert hall and I instantly ask one of the service providers if they've got any Advil or Tylenol... you know, the stuff that's actually legal to have without a prescription... and just my fucking luck, no one had shit! I thought those meds were like standard for everyone to have!

I got no choice, I gotta go to that convenient store. I grab my cap, throw on my hoodie and suit up. This is totally not gonna end in disaster.

I slip out the back door and walk with my head down towards the store, taking long strides to get there quickly.

Upon entering the store called a Rexal, I scan the signs above to get to the painkiller isle without needed anyone from the store for help. There's another person in the isle.

It's a woman in her what appears to be mid 20s strolling back in forth down the isle very slowly. She recognizes my presence and stops pacing but continues to keep her eyes on the shelf. She's wearing rather masculine clothes, fully in black and I notice her wearing fingerless gloves, she's pretty pale. She's Asian with short black hair, but she's decently tall.

I quickly enter the isle, looking for Advil. I ain't got any more time to check out chicks.

I go to grab Advil quick relief and suddenly I hear a throat clear.

"I heard that if you take two Tylenol and two Advil that they have the same effect as a Percocet... it's false" I look at this girl like she's crazy, which she is. She's talkin' to me like a crack dealer. "But you know what is true? If you combine bleach with isopropyl alcohol... you get chloroform... don't try it... I mean, unless you want to" she randomly continues, proceeding to freak me out. I can't lie though, I'm feelin' curious, and her voice is low, her words roll off the tongue so well... sounding like... a sweet rich candy if that makes sense... bro what am I saying?!