some backstory on your character

the character that you are portrayed as (y/n) is a different type of air nomad, of which there have only been 4.

they are called storm benders but more commonly known as air-angels since it had only been y/n for a while.

they are an elite female nomad race, picked out 10,000 years before this is set with the creation of the first avatar.

they were chosen by the spirit of light and peace, Raava, when they first fused with Wan.

the girls that were chosen to be storm benders were normal girls of the lion-turtle cities and were picked for their attributes and the way they perceived the things around them. they were all the same age and have not aged since their 14th birthdays.

they were:

Aqila: the first storm bender created after the fuse. calm and wise. but not wise enough to not fall for an ancient airbender's tricks, setting off a trap that distracted the avatar from defeating it's enemy, and ultimately resulting in that avatars death (outside of the avatar state). a waterbender.

Diu: the second storm bender created after the fuse. beautiful and slow to anger. she was disappeared after helping the earth nation when they posed a great threat upon the northern water tribe that the avatar was trying to protect. almost killing then while in the avatar state.
an earthbender

Ichika: the third storm bender created after the fuse, strong willed and proud. she had disappeared after going against the avatar by trying to set vaatu prematurely free.
a firebender

and y/n: the fourth and last storm bender created after the fuse. graceful, loyal and kind. the only storm bender still serving the avatar.
an airbender

---

the storm benders wielded extreme air bending power, the kind that could only be matched with that of a fully trained avatar.

although they were often shunned or ignored by the people they shared temples with, mostly out of the human's pride but sometimes because of their rash actions.

but that hadn't happened since aqila had left.

they wore silver suits, woven in the intricate, designs of their cities.

and instead of having a blue arrow tattoos like the air nomads of the temples, y/n's were grey.

but one of their stark differences was their hair.

it was y/f/c (your favourite colour)

---

the storm benders are bound tot he avatar, they are the avatars' sworn protectors and must find them after every rebirth.

they feel the pain the avatar feels and this can be useful but also very painful, especially when fighting.

when the avatar passes away, the storm benders are banished to the temple closest to where the next avatar will be from that's corresponds with the bending power the avatar possesses at birth.

so, since kyoshi was an earthbender, they would be banished to her closest earth temple etc.

---

the storm benders are immortal and unbeknownst to most of the world.

---

a/n

i hope you guys understood all that haha.

in case you skipped it, it was just going through the 'powers' that the storm benders possess and a bit of history surrounding them.

for a quick breakdown:
-there were four original storm benders
-y/n is the only storm bender left
-they were very powerful but not always well liked by the temple people
-they wore intricate, grey suits and had different shades of y/f/c hair, making them stand out.
-your character also has grey arrows instead of blue ones.
-they were all bound to the avatar
-when the avatar dies, they have to stay at the next avatars' closest temple.
-they feel all the pain the avatar does

i hope this helped you guys and feel free to point out any mistakes or spelling errors in the comments :)

and im really sorry if it says that your hair colour is pink and not y/f/c - i wrote most of book one before changing it :)

also you have different gliders too haha:

okay bye loves happy reading <3