Pirates

when i woke up, sokka was driving and aang was pacing up and down appa.

'would you sit down? if we hit a bump you'll go flying off! what's bugging you anyway?' said sokka

'it's what avatar roku said.' said aang, 'i'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives.'

'well, let's see, you've pretty much mastered airbending and that only took you 112 years... i'm sure you can master three more elements by next summer.' sokka retorted.

'i haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the north pole! what am i gonna do!?' said aang, burying his head in his hands.

'you'll be fine aang, sokka stop being mean' i smiled.

he blushed, scratching the back of his head, 'oh, uh sorry y/n, didn't know you were awake'

katara helped aang back onto the saddle,

'calm down. it's going to be okay. if you want, i can try and teach you some of the stuff i know.'

'you'd do that?' he asked as katara nodded her head.

'you'll need to find a good source of water first.' i said, tying some loose fabric into a knot.

'maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in.' said sokka - i glared at him.

we landed by a waterfall in a clearing.

it was the perfect place to train aang.

'nice puddle.'

appa dropped into the water, soaking the surrounding area.

aang looked excited and got into his underwear, ready to join appa, 'yeahh don't start without me boy!'

katara didn't look pleased, 'remember the reason we're here.'

aang stopped and pulled his trousers back on, 'oh right, time to practice waterbending.'

'great. so what am i supposed to do?' sokka grumbled

'you could... clean the gunk out of appa's toes?' said aang, unconvincingly.

'so, while you guys are playing in the water, i'm supposed to be hard at work picking the mud out of a giant bison's feet?'

'orrr you could hang out with me?' i said, walking over to them.

'yeah i think ill do that' he smiled, picking up his boomerang.

'what's that for?' i asked, i wasn't expecting to be ambushed.

'keeping you safe?' he said, showing off his epic boomerang skills.

i giggled, 'well then, lead the way mr boomerang man'

we walked along the river, not going too far, looking at the flora and fauna around us.

'this place is so beautiful.' i said

'yeah' he said, dazily.

i stopped to take off my top so it didn't get wet. taking a piece of cloth from a bag and wrapping it around my burn.

'hey sokka?'

'ye-' he began before i splashed water at him.

he jumped up and threw his shirt to the river bank.

'oh its on'

he splashed water back at my face.

we had a water-fight and i was going to win.