Chapter 3

Y/N's Pov
I woke up by the sound of an object dropping on the floor. I switched on the light. I saw two men with a huge muscular body coming towards me.

Y/n:- W-who are you???what a-are u doing here???
Man1:- our boss wants you.
Y/n:- I m not coming with you.

The other man took out a handkerchief and covered my nose. I tried to get free but they were way too strong for me. Then slowly everything went black and I fainted.
                                  ~•~
   The man carried u down the house on his shoulders. He wen near jungkook's car.

Jk:- Give her to me. I will take her.

   *He gives u in jk's hand and sat in the other car*

                        \\In jk's car//

Jk was carrying u on his lap holding u by your waist.

Jk:- I missed u baby. U look hot in this dress.

*He was continuously starring you until u reached his house*

He carried u in a bridal style inside the house and his friends were shocked to see this.

                         BTS POV

Jin:- why u brought this girl here kookie
Jk:- she is my love and fiancee too
*jk smiles*

Everyone was shocked except jimin and taehyung cause they already know about this

Jhope:- U love her kookie
Jk:- yeah is there any problem
Rm:- our boy has grown up guys.

*Jungkook carried u upstairs in a bedroom and laid u on the bed and went out closing the door*

                        Next day

U woke up with a headache. U look around the room but it was unfamiliar then u remembered what happened last night.

Y/n:- I got kidnapped. I have to escape but how!!!
*U go towards the door and try to open it but unfortunately it was locked.*

U went to open the window...it was also locked. U gave up and suddenly the door opened revealing a guy.

???:- Are u Y/n..
Y/n:- Y-yes but who are you??? Did u kidnapped me???
???:- Hey hey!! Let me speak.. I didnt kidnapped you it's my brother. Don't be scared I won't do anything to you.
Y/n:- but how can I trust you
??:- my name is Hoseok, You can call me jhope..(he gives u a bright smile)
Y/n:- you are like sunshine (u smiled back)
Jhope:- Take shower and come down for breakfast... You can get ur clothes in the closet
Y/n:- Thank you (u smile and he left the room)

U went to the bathroom and took shower..After shower you rapped towel around your body and went to closet.

There were few clothes. You found a cute outfit in there and wore it with the outfit u fixed ur makeup and hair.

Your outfit:

Your hairstyle:

Your hairstyle:

Your makeup:

U went out of the room downstairs

U went out of the room downstairs. U were searching for the dining room suddenly u bumped into a guy.

Y/n:- I m really sorry. (u bow to him)
???:- it's  my mistake also. And y/n if u are searching for dining room come with me.
(u got shocked after listening your name)
Y/n:- H-how do u know my name??
??:- I know everything about you..Now follow me and dont ask anything
Y/n:- O-Okay.....
(u were scared so u followed him)