Chapter 35

On the call

Jisoo:- hi y/n
Y/n:- jisoo can you come here (crying)
Jisoo:- what happened why are you crying
Y/n:- I want to talk to you
Jisoo:- okay I will come till then let aunty be with you
Y/n:- no dont tell mom about this just say that I need your help in work and come (crying)
Jisoo:- okay but control yourself y/n
Y/n:- hmmm....
*You hung up the call*

You were sitting and silently crying so your mother couldn't hear.

You were mumbling that you cant stop having feelings for jk even when you hate him(but you actually loved him)

Jisoo came to your house. She directly comes to your room and enters inside. She saw you crying and hugged you. You hugged her back and cried harder.

Jisoo:- calm down y/n and tell me what happened Y/n:- kookie

Y/n:- kookie... he knows everything
Jisoo:- but what does he knows
Y/n:- that I am marrying Kai and I am doing this for mom's happiness
Jisoo:- what!! But who told him
Y/n:- I dont know but he said me that I love still love him
Jisoo:- I support him
Y/n:- Jisoo what are you telling
Jisoo:- he is correct if you hate him why are you crying like this and you didn't dare to look in his eyes when you said that you don't love him. This correctly indicates that you still love him but you are not realising it y/n.....
Y/n:- I dont want to love him again and get hurt

Jisoo:- that's the point you are getting scared to love. You have to fight y/n for your love. You have to face every consequences....
Y/n:- I should fight for the person who hates me the most who says that I am a slut and all I want is to break his friendship with his partners who wants this kind of love. Tell me Jisoo
Jisoo:-________ (she looks down)

Y/n:- even you dont have answer right and do you why I accept to marry Kai cause he takes care of me and he says that he will save me. This means I can atleast be happy with even though I dont love him but the person who I love is hurting me and dont even care that how I feel I should live with him.

The door knocked you quickly wiped your tears and sat on the bed smiling. The door opens and it was your mom holding a tray with some snacks and juice. She kept it on the table in your room and went outside.....

Time skips

Jisoo went back to her house. You laid on the bed thinking about what she told. You slowly fell asleep.....

To Be Continued......