Chapter 24

Bts pov
They reached home. One of the guards comes near them and looks down.
Jk:- what happened
Gaurd:- she ran away
Rm:- who it is, y/n
*The guard nods and jk grabs his collar*
Jk:- you can't even take care of a girl
*he was going to punch him but jimin stops him*
Jimin:- stop jk
Jk:- how can I......
Jimin:- I know what are you feeling
Jk:- just find her anywhere I want her

Suddenly a maid comes down holding a letter in her hand.
Maid:- master I found this letter in
Y/n's room. *jk took that and read it out loud*
In the letter

Hello boys,

I am sorry for not informing you all that I am getting out. I know you all will be angry but I did it for a reason. I will return all the money that you have spent on me as soon as possible. It will be good for you and me not living together as because of me you all lost a contract. And as kookie said that I should go away I did.
I hope he will be happy. It was a force for me too cause in these days I didn't even felt that I was kidnapped. We were happy together but for some reason there are problems. Thank you for giving me so much love and care. I hope you all will be happy after. Please forget me in your life.....

Bye boys,
Y/n kim

After reading the letter jk  got tears in his eyes and ran to your room.

Jk's pov
She went from here because of me. It's all my fault. I ran to her room. I entered her room and lay on the bed. I hug the teddy I gifted her and started crying silently. If I would have not scolded her she wouldn't have escaped. I heard the door opening but I don't care who it is.

All the boys came in the room. Tae went and sat beside him.
Tae:- kookie you cant be weak at this time we will find her.....
Jk:- it's all my fault I only made my life go away from me....
Tae:- even you are her life
Jk:- what!!
Tae:- yes she loves you that's why she went away from us.
Jin:- she thinks that you hate her so for your happiness she went....
Jk:- w-hat means it's all because of me
*crying hard*
Jimin:- We will find her and talk to her but dont be weak kookie
Rm:- yeah seeing you sad makes us weak....

They all hugged him in a group and were in that position for few minutes. All left him alone for a little time. He was hugging the teddy and remembering all the memories of u and him. He slowly fell asleep there.

On the other hand
After getting ready you went downstairs to have breakfast. You helped your mother to clean up the dishes. You both went to the living room.

Mom:- y/n I was thinking if you do a job you can slowly forget about your past
Y/n:- okay mom I will try to get a job..
Mom:- I just want you to be happy
Y/n:- if you are happy then me too...

You switched on the TV and started watching cartoons.

To Be Continued........Last part for today. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜