Chapter 41

You reached the party and went out of the car. You were scared as there were mafias everywhere. You were going to enter when you saw jungkook and his hyungs seeing you. You were staring them and standing when Alex taps your shoulder and gives you a death glare.

You got tears in your eyes and some of them rolled down your cheeks. He hold your hand and takes you in.

Jk's pov

Me and hyungs were standing outside talking to the other mafia group monsta x. We saw y/n with alex. She had bruises on her face and hands.  Our eyes met together and I can see she is scared. Her eyes are telling me not to come near her as if some danger is there. I saw Alex tapped her shoulder and gave her a scary stare.
Her tears rolled down her cheek and he took her in.

Me and hyungs just saw them going in. I will not let her go with that man. I will save her. I was going when jimin stops me.

Jimin:- we are not ready for it jk
Jk:- what do u mean you didn't saw her.
Tae:- he is right Alex has so many guards we cant do this.
Jk:- okay but I will try to talk to y/n and ask her tonight

All nod and we all went inside. I and hyungs sat on the seats infront of y/n and Alex.Alex was holding  her waist.  I could see y/n was not comfortable by his touch.
My blood was boiling and Alex saw me in anger. He smirked at me. Y/n looks at me with love in her eyes which made me calm down.
But Alex saw us looking at each other. I can see he is angry after this. He holds her arms harshly and took her to the roof.
Y/n's  pov

Alex and I were sitting. Jk and his hyungs sat in front of us. Alex saw them and holds my waist. I felt really uncomfortable. I just wanted to hug kookie tight. I saw Alex smirking at kookie. So I look in kookie's eyes to calm him down as he was looking angry.

Alex saw us looking and got angry. He has my hand tight and took me to the roof followed by his guards.

On the roof top

He leaves your hand.
Alex:- I told you right not to talk or look at him
Y/n:- sorry
Alex:- sorry won't work y/n
Y/n:- what do you mean

He drags you downstairs to his car. While going you saw jk looking at you. You gave him a faded smile and went out. Jk came out following you but you already went.

Jk's pov

I was with hyungs sitting and talking. I saw Alex and y/n coming down. She had tears I was just looking at her. Our eyes met and she gave me a weak and faded smile. They went out of the party. I ran out following them but when I reached they were already gone. I was feeling guilty she was infront of me and I couldn't help her.
I called her mom. I was scared cause this is the first time I will talk to her.

On the call
Y/m:- hello who is this
Jk:- I am jungkook
Y/m:- what do u need you already hurted y/n
Jk:- I found her and it's all misunderstanding between us. Even I love her because of something we are not together
Y/m:- what!! Where is she??
Jk:- she is with Alex. He is a mafia
Y/m:- Alex, he came again
Jk:- what do u mean aunty
Y/m:- because of him her best friend suicide
Jk:- oh is that the nightmare she gets
Y/m:- yeah and alex is mad behind her please save my daughter jungkook
Jk:- I will save her from that evil
Y/m:- thank you jungkook
*she cuts the call*

In Alex's house

He took you back to his house. He pushes you in room and hits you. You were on the floor and he was standing. He took a bat from the corner of the room and came to hit you.

Y/n:- please stop alex dont do that
Alex:- u would have thought earlier sweetheart

He hits you roughly and hard. You groan in pain and start crying. He hits few more time until you started to spit blood. Then he stops and throws a pair of clothes on your face.

Alex:- get changed into this and eat your food
He left the room. You hold your stomach tightly and cry hard. You were not able to handle the pain. You found some painkiller tablets in a drawer of the table. You took it and changed your dress.
You went and ate your food. You came back to the same room. You were just remembering jk's face. You got tears in you eyes. You slowly drifted to sleep while thinking of jk.

In jk's house

Jk put his phone in his pocket and drove back to his mansion. He went to his bedroom and changed his dress. He was just thinking about you. He lay on the bed looking at the ceiling and thinking how to bring you back.

One of his guards came in his room and knock the door before entering. He says him to come in.

Guard:- boss we have taken out all the chats and call history of y/n's phone number
Jk:- good where is the file

The guard gives the file to jk. Jk open the file and sees everything. He get to know that Alex was torturing you.  He called jimin.

On the call
Jimin:- where are u jk
Jk:- I came back and I got to know everything why y/n is with Alex
Jimin:- how
Jk:- bring everyone home and I will tell
Jimin:- okay gives us 15 minutes
Jk:- okay but come fast
Jimin:- ya kookie
*he cuts the call*

I have to track where they are and save her. I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower to freshen up my mind. I changed in sweatpants. I waited for hyungs to come back. I went to the meeting room and sat on my chair scrolling through my phone.

Hyungs came back home and went to their rooms to change their dress. They all came in the meeting room where I was waiting for them.

Suga:- what are u up with kookie
Jk:- y/n was getting tortured by alex that if she dont listen to him he will kill her mom, jisoo, kai and us. She became silent and scared.
Jimin:- how dare he
Jk:- first let's find his location and go there
Jimin:- he is not in his home I asked one of his guards he took her somewhere else
Jk:- find that however
Jimin:- i will
Jk:- okay so when we reach there first I will bring y/n with me in a safe place and then we will deal with him.
All:- okay kookie
Jk:- now u all can go to your rooms and rest....

All went to their rooms and slept.

Next morning

Jk was sleeping when he gets a call from unknown number. He wakes up and see who it is. He recieved the call.

??:- hello jungkook
Jk:- who is this
??:- identify jungkook
Jk:- alex
Alex:- good and do I want to see your love
Jk:- yeah and dont dare to hurt her I know what u have done to her
Alex:- well so I will video call u at 12 and see her
Jk:- I will not leave u if anything happens to her Alex
Alex:-  if you want you can come here and take her cause she will be only taking your name and I am fed up of her
Jk:- she loves me not you that's why and I know you are the one who made her best friend suicide
Alex:- but still u can't catch me (evil laugh)
*he things the call*

Jk got up from the bed and went to take a shower. He changed his dress and went to have breakfast.
During the breakfast he tells everyone the conversation between him and Alex........

To Be Continued......Next part tomorrow. I hope this one was enough long. Thanks for reading😊💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Total words:- 1761