Chapter 50

Time skips

You all had dinner and went to your rooms. You and jk decided to sleep together so hecame in your room. You did your night routine and went to the bed.

You saw his playing on his phone and sat beside him. "What are you doing" you ask him. "I was just scrolling through my phone" he said.

You took his mobile and keep it on the side table. "Now sleep kookie" you said and hug him. He hugged you back.

You drifted to sleep. "Good night my teddy" he said and kissed your forehead. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

《Next morning》

You both were still sleeping. It was already 9 in morning. Rm told jhope to bring you both down for breakfast.

Jhope came to your room and knocked the door. Nobody answered so he opened the door.

He saw you both sleeping and chuckles. He slowly went downstairs and called everyone to your room.

"Guys come to y/n's room" jhope said to others. All came to your room with jhope. They all chuckled and laughed at  how you both were sleeping.
(Imagine you were sleeping like this👇)

Jhope took a photo to show you later. They  all went out of the room closing the door.

Jk woke up and saw you sleeping. He kissed your forehead which woke you up. You rub your eyes and smile at him.

"Good morning kookie" you said. He smiled at you and get off the bed.

"Its already 9 get fresh and come for breakfast I will be there" he told and went out of the room.

You get up and went to bathroom. You did your morning routine and took a shower. You went to closet and chose an outfit. You did little makeup.
Your outfit:

Your makeup: