Chapter 60

(A/n: I am really sorry for a late update. I was busy with my notes and few projects. Tomorrow I will only upload 1chapter of this ff and 1 chapter of the other ff. Hope you understand and once again sorry.)

-Let's go back to the story-

You were watching kdrama when you heard the front door opening. You went there and saw boys covered in blood. You panicked and went to them.

"Are you all okay" you said in a worried tone. "We didn't hurt ourselves this time" rm said with a smile. "Then why there is blood on your clothes" you said pointing there clothes.

"Its not ours while killing the men it just happened.... Wait a minute...Did you just coloured your hairs" jk said making his eyes widen seeing your hair.

"Umm.... yeah I was getting bored so I did it" you replied in a shy tone. "You look cute in them" tae commented. "Thanks taetae but first everyone just go and change. Today I will cook for you all" you said with a smile.

All went upstairs to their rooms and you went to the kitchen. You put an apron. You thought of making a dish which boys would like. You made all the ingredients ready and started cooking.

After half an hour you were done. You went to check whether boys were ready. You saw maknaes and Jim sitting in the living room.

"Where are the others" you asked while going to them. "Oh they, they are still changing" jimin replied looking at you. "Call them the dinner is ready" you said going back to the kitchen. "Okay I will call them and come" tae replied. He went upstairs to call the other 3 boys.

You went back to the kitchen and took help of a maid. You and she made the dining table ready. You remove the apron you were wearing and put it on the hanger in the kitchen.

You went back to the dining table and waited for the boys. After few seconds, all the boys came and sat on their chairs.

"Wow the food looks so yummy" tae said looking at the food. "All for you boys enjoy it" you said looking at each member. "Can we start I am very hungry" suga said with puppy eyes. "You can dig in" you said him smiling.

(This is what you made)

All began to eat and were enjoying the food

All began to eat and were enjoying the food. All finished eating and went to the living room. You thought to give them some ice cream for dessert cause you thought a dinner is always incomplete without a dessert.

You went to the kitchen and open the refrigerator. You were searching for some dessert. You found a blueberry and strawberry icecream boxes. You took them out.

You called the maid and said her to take some spoons and bowls to the living room. She nodded and took them. You took the two boxes and went behind her.

"Guys we have something for dessert" you said while keeping the ice creams on the center table. "Ice creams!!!" tae said in a high tone. "It's not the first time you are eating ice cream tae" jhope mentioned. You laugh and put icecream in each bowl. You put each scoop of both the flavors for each member.

You give them there's and took for you. You all sat and ate it. After you ate ice cream, all greeted a good night and went to there rooms.

___________________☆_________________

Total words:- 678