Chapter 56

You all finished dinner and went to the gaming room. You all were in gaming room playing and enjoying.
It was already 12 and others were little sleepy. You decided to stop playing and go to your room.

All went to their rooms. You lay on the bed with jk. He pulled you closer to him. You back facing him. He buried his face in the crook of your neck. You could feel his breath striking your skin.

You felt him slowly sleeping. After few minutes, you turned your face towards him. You were adoring his face. He was looking like a  star to you. He holds your waist tighter causing you to come back to the reality. You also fell asleep soon.

《Next morning》

You woke up and saw jk still sleeping. You get up from the bed and silently went to the bathroom. You took a shower and did your morning routine. You washed your hair too.You changed your outfit with little makeup. You dry your hair and let them open.

Your outfit:

Your makeup and hair:

You got ready and went back to the room

You got ready and went back to the room. You check the time and it was 8AM. You went back to bed and wake jk up. "Morning koòkie" you say kissing his forehead softly.

"Good morning teddy" he said slowly getting up. He kissed your forehead and get up. He walked to the bathroom. You smile and went out of the room. You went to the dining room.

Jk's pov

I wal to the bathroom and take a cold shower. It freshened me and after I was done I wrap the towel around my waist. I went out and saw she was already gone. I went to the closet and search for my clothes.

I found one and wore it. I went downstairs to dining room and saw everyone there except suga hyung. He will probably be sleeping. I sat beside y/n. The maid served me the food and I had my breakfast.

After we all finished our breakfast we went to living room. I planned to take y/n for a walk with me.

"Y/n-ahh~" I called her as she was busy in her phone. "What happened kookie" she said seeing me. "Let's go for a walk" I said. Everyone  notice me she nodded and get up.

I hold her hand and drag her gently outside the house. I took her to the car and help her to get in. I sat beside her and drove.

We reached park and parked the car. We get out of the car and walked in.
Y/n was looking at the surroundings and I was completely lost in her innocence.

She is my everything. Her smile, her hair, her soft pink lips,her eyes and specially her heart. Nobody will take her away from me.

I was thinking  about her when I heard her calling my name. I snap out of my thoughts and smile warmly. "What were you thinking of kookie" she asked me. "Adoring you" I replied without hesitation.

She blushed and looked down. She was looking so pretty. I put one hand on the shoulder and continue to walk.
We stop and sat on a bench. We were talking with each other.

We decided to have some coffee so we got up from the bench. We were about  to go when her leg tripped and she fall on me. We both landed on the grass. I was laying down and she was on top of me.

We started at each other for a moment and I was liking it

We started at each other for a moment and I was liking it. She quickly got up and helped to get up. She  looked down in embarrassment and asked sorry. I nod and giggled.

We went out the park and sat in the car. I drove to a cafe. We saw a cafe with less customers so we went there.
We sat on a table near the glass windows. I ordered a frappuccino and she ordered a latte.

After few minutes our orders came. We ordered some cupcakes too. We had our coffee with cupcakes and paid the bill. We decided to buy some cookies for hyungs too. We bought cookies and went out of the cafe.

___________________☆_________________

Last part for today. Tomorrow I will also upload the next part of the other ff. Dont forget to check it.
ßýe ßýe👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋