Chapter 22

You went to your room and were remembering all the memories you had with the boys. You were silently sobbing holding the teddy gifted by jk.... You slowly slept.

Next morning
You woke up and did your morning routine.
Your dress:

You went downstairs  and had breakfast

You went downstairs  and had breakfast. You went back to your room and started packing up all your things. You took a photo frame of u and boys together. You pick the bag and went according to your plan. You took your bag and silently went to the garden. You used a ladder to climb over the wall.
Unfortunately a gaurd saw you and ran up to you. But you were fast enough. You ran away the street. The guards were late to catch you.

Y/n pov
I was climbing the ladder. One of the guards saw me and came near the ladder but I was fast I jumped on the other side of the wall. I ran as fast as I could. After running for a while I stopped and turned around there were no guards so I took a little rest.
Then I started searching for the address mom sent me.

I found the house. I quickly rang the bell. I heard the door opening. The door opened and I saw my mother. I started crying and hugged her. She took me inside and gave me a cup of water.

Mom:- Are u okay sweetie
Y/n:- y-yeah mom
Mom:- I know something very big has happened to you but you don't want to tell me *she sat beside you*

You hugged her and started crying. She calmed you down and broke the hug. She wiped your tears. But you were still crying.....

To Be Continued...... I hope you all are enjoying my story and I am trying to make it more interesting.... Purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜