Chapter 13

Next morning

You woke up and went to bathroom. You saw your puffy eyes and remembered everything happened last  night. Your eyes got teary. You wipe your tears and took a warm bath. You change ur dress into a simple sweatpants and made a messy bun with a little makeup to cover your puffy eyes.

After getting ready you went to have breakfast. You saw everyone there seeing you so u quietly went and sat on your seat without saying anything you were having ur breakfast. Suddenly tae spoke...

Tae:- y/n are u okay..
Y/n:- y-yes
Jimin:- y/n u can share with us we all know what happened last night....
Jk:- and why you were telling that someone tortured him...and who is he...
Y/n:- he was my best friend..
Tae:- tell us the whole story...so u will feel little better....
Y/n:- we both were best friends from middle school and went to the same high school...we both were of the same nature. The popular guy always used to bully him cause he liked me and wanted to use me. But my best friend was not letting him so that guy started torturing him. My best friend started staying away from me and stopped talking to me. It was my birthday so he called me at the roof top of the school. But who thought it will become the worst day ever in my life on my special day...

Tae:- then what happened y/n...
Y/n:- I reached the roof top and saw him standing on the railing. I went to him and he saw me and gave a box. He wished me and jumped off the roof top. I screamed his name and everyone gathered there. I rushed down and saw him dead. Everyone started blaming me for his death. Even my own friends blamed me.

You started crying and ran upstairs without completing your breakfast.
Jk followed you. You went to your room and sat at a corner crying hugging your knees tightly. Jk entered the room and saw u sitting at a corner.

He came to you. You looked up and say him to leave you alone. He makes you sit on the bed and sits beside you.
Y/n:- please give me some time alone

He hugged you. You were trying to break the hug but he held u tightly. After few minutes you hugged him back and was crying burning your head under his chest. He soothen your hair to calm you down. He breaks the hug and wipe your tears.

Jk:- you don't have to blame yourself for his death..and who blamed you were lucky enough to get you in their life..
Y/n:- really kookie..(he nods and gives u cup of water)

You drink the water and keep the glass on the side.

Y/n:- can I-I meet m-my mom
Jk:- No u can't meet
Y/n:- please I am missing her I won't tell her anything..
Jk:- I will call her but we can't meet
Y/n:- thank you kookie...

He calls your mother and gives the phone to you..

On the call

Y/n:- hello mom
Y/m:- sweetie where are u!?!! I m so worried for you. Did anyone hurt you!?!? Where are you!!?!?!
Y/n:- Mom cool down. I am with my friends and safe with them.
Y/m:- okay but u left your phone here only and u didn't even took your clothes.
Y/n:- actually they suddenly came so I forgot about everything but dont worry I have bought clothes here..
Y/m:- when will you comeback home
Y/n:- they live far away from here and they are here for a month so I will live with them..Take care
Y/m:- you too and I will miss you....Bye
Y/n:- Miss u too... bye..

*U hung up the call and gave the mobile to jk*

Y/n:- thank you kookie.. I really felt better after talking to mom
Jk:- no problem and take rest...
Y/n:- I really don't feel that I am kidnapped you all are so nice to me
Jk:- cause you are really precious..And I will leave take rest...
Y/n:- bye... (he left the room)

Y/n's pov

After kookie went out I lay down on the bed staring the ceiling. I had many thoughts going on in my mind... 
"How a mafia can be so nice and cute"
"Why I feel safe when kookie is with me"
"Do I love him" u blushed..
"I think I love him" u said this and drifted to sleep....