Chapter 37

After a week

The guy who was threatening you continued to call u daily and say something which stressed you. He said you not to talk to jk and stay away from him or you will loose your mother. You got scared and stopped talking to everyone. You only talked to them if there was something important. You became very quiet and stressed day by day.

It was Monday. The time was 6. The sunshine hitter your face directly. You woke up and went to the bathroom.

You got ready with your makeup and hair. You went downstairs and had breakfast without talking to your mom. You went out of the house without saying her. She was worried as you were being silent by each day.

In the office

You were working and had a lot of files to complete. You again got a call from the guy who is threatening you. You cut the call as you were busy and put your phone on silent mode.

After 2-3 hours, you completed your work and check your phone. You saw 100 missed calls from the same number so you called him. You were scared as you cut his calls but gathered all your confidence and was ready to speak.

On the call

Y/n:- tell me now what do u need
??:- why were u not taking the call
Y/n:- I m not like sitting and calling someone to waste there time and who are you to ask me whatever I do
??:- I guess you are forgetting something if I call my men they will kill your loved ones in a minute
Y/n:- sorry but what do u want
??:- so do u want to know who am I
Y/n:- tell me cause an unknown person is torturing me and I cant even know his name
??:- I am not unknown to you an du know me very well sweetheart
Y/n:- stop calling me that and tell who u are
??:- meet me in *** alley then u can get to know
Y/n:- okay
*You cut the call*

You were confused as he said that you know him very well but can't understand who it is.

It was a break so you went to have a cup of coffee. You were sitting alone when you saw Jisoo and jk together coming towards you.

You got up to leave but jk stops you by holding your wrist.

Jk:- y/n why are you running from me and being silent
Y/n:- I m not
Jisoo:- dont lie we all are seeing you since a week you are stressed and talking to us
Jk:- she is right if you hate you can stop talking to me not to others
Y/n:- l-leave me jungkook and I am acting normal
*he felt shocked as you didn't said him kookie*

He left your hand and you ran to the washroom. You lock the door of washroom and stand infront of the mirror. You start crying holding your hair.

Y/n:- I dont want you all to die because of me (crying)

You cry your heart loud. After few minutes you wipe your tears and wash your face with cold water. You went out of the washroom and saw Jisoo talking with Kai and jk. You went to your cabin without their notice. You go in your cabin and open the window to take some fresh air.

Time skips

You finished your work and went out of the office. You saw Kai and he came near you.

Kai:- y/n come I will drop you
Y/n:- no thanks I have little work
Kai:- I will drop u there
Y/n:- no thanks actually I have to go alone (u walked quickly and went a little far)

You sighed in relief. You got a text from that guy. He was waiting for you there so u went there. You saw few guards there.

You went near them. You saw a guy in all black standing behind them smirking.
Y/n:- are u the unknown person who is-(he didn't let u complete)
??:- yeah and u came at the right place

He come front and and looks at you. You were shocked to see him. You dropped your bag and begin to panick. You ran away in an unknown place and hid behind a bin cause there was no other place.

You heard some footsteps coming near you. You got scared and covered your mouth. Unfortunately, he found you. He said....  "playing hide and seek with me, not gonna work"

He held your hair and pulled you. You tried to get off his grip bit he was very strong for you.
He dragged you back to the same place by caring you on his shoulders.

To Be Continued......Last part for today. Next part will be update tomorrow between 1 to 2 PM. Thanks for reading and guess who the guy can be???🙏🙏🙏🙏💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜