Chapter 19

You sat on the couch. Your mind was just thinking about jk. You heard your phone ringing. You saw the caller id its Jimin. You pick the call....
Y/n:- hello
Jimin:- do you need anything y/n
Y/n:- no I don't need.....
Jimin:- just call or text me if you need something okay
Y/n:- okay jimin....
*He hungs the call*

You were feeling tired so you decided to take rest. You took a nap.

Time skips
It was already evening. You were still sleeping. Jin came in your room and thought you took the pills again. He shouts and you flinched..
Y/n:- what happened??!? Why are you screaming!!!?!
Jin:- I thought you took the pills again
Y/n:- I was just taking a nap as I felt tired
Jin:- okay did u see the time its evening....
Y/n:- I guess it's late
Jin:- ya it is now go get fresh and come down
Y/n:- okay
(He leaves the room and you go to get fresh)

You get fresh and go downstairs. You went to the kitchen and saw jin cooking.
Y/n:- should I help you
Jin:- no you are not well
Y/n:- I am, see I can walk, run and dance why can't I do cooking
Jin:- No u will get hurt which I don't want but you can set the dining table
Y/n:- okay
*You sat the dining table and went back to the kitchen*
Y/n:- oppa I did the work something else
Jin:- okay taste this
*He feeds you curry in a spoon*
Y/n:- super👍👍 *you show him a thumbs up*
Jin:- thank you
Y/n:- instead of a mafia you should have been a chef.....
Jin:- aawwwww (he pulls your cheeks)
Y/n:- leave my cheeks and let's take the food everyone will be waiting....

You both take the food to the dining table. You sat on your regular place.
You felt little weird and sad. You could see him glancing you from corner of his eyes after few seconds again and again....

Jk's pov
We were sitting on our chairs. Y/n and jin hyung bring the food and keep it on the table. She sat beside me and was looking little sad. I know I did wrong but I want to know for whom she has feelings. So I will not speak to her for few days. I just want to hug her tightly but I was controlling. I couldn't stop myself from not seeing her. So i was glancing her every few seconds. My heart was saying me to say sorry and talk to her but my brain was saying not to speak to her and  hold myself. When I was glancing her guess what happened, she saw me glancing at her. So I quickly looked at the other side and had my dinner......

*All had dinner and were going to there rooms*

To Be Continued............