Chapter 61

(A/n: Good morning everyone here is the next part. There will be few more parts then it will get over. Then I will be uploading the new ff so stay tuned)

-LETS GO BACK TO THE STORY-
-
-
-
-

You went to your room and took your nightdress. You changed into it and wore a headband with open hair.

Your nightdress:

Your headband:

You then went to the bed and lay down

You then went to the bed and lay down. You cover yourself with blanket. Jk comes in the room wearing his pajamas and sleep beside you. You both cuddled and slept.

《Next morning》

You were sleeping when you felt someone shaking you. You ignored and again slept. Jk shakes you and you sit on the bed in an annoyed face.

"What happened kookie why are looking so tensed and waking me up from my sleep" you said while rubbing your eyes. "Your mother came and she wants to talk with you and me" he said looking at you. Your jaw dropped and you quickly got from the bed rushing to the bathroom. You screamed from there while quickly rushing to the shower. "I will quickly get ready and you just distract her kookie" you screamed. He replied as okay and went out from the room.

You quickly took a shower and did your morning routine. You went to your closet and quickly wear something with just a lip gloss and your hair in a messy bun.

Your outfit: