Chapter 62

(A/n: Here is the next part. Enjoy it Byee)
-
-
-

You both were choosing a perfect wedding dress for you. And finally u found a perfect one. Jk payed the bill and both went out of the boutique. You sat in the car and went for his shopping.

He stopped infront of a men boutique and went inside. He wanted you to choose a suit for him. You quickly choose one for him. It was perfectly suiting him and even he like it.

You both then did a little more shopping and went back home.  You got tired from the shopping and went straight to your room.

You enter the room and went to the bathroom. You took a bubble bath and wore your nightdress.

Your nightdress:

You then went downstairs with your phone

You then went downstairs with your phone. You saw boys in the dining room having dinner and you joined them. You all had dinner and went to your rooms.

You went in your room and lay on the bed covering yourself with the covers.
You fall asleep in few seconds. Jk came in the room and saw that you already fell asleep without switching off the lights.

He switched off the lights and gave you a good night kiss. He then went out of the room to this room. He then took a shower and went to sleep.

《Next morning》
You woke up and got up from the bed. You went to the bathroom and took a shower. You then did your morning routine and got ready.

Your look: