Chapter Six: Give me a break!

Lucks POV
I was seriously shivering in my boots! WOW ASTA LOOKED SO COOL! I bet he'd be so FUN to fight! Oh! I can't wait!

"What here to die too?" Asta said as he snickered a bit.
I chill ran down my spine.

"W-WHAT DID YOU SAY STUPIDSTA?!?" Screamed Noelle
I was shocked she had the balls to speak after looking at the scene before us!
"I-IM ROYALTY!" Noelle then yelled
Oh jeez her bratty attitude was bound to get her in trouble.
"Dark Magic: Dark Binding." Asta said with a look of disgust.
Out of the shadows came what looked like chains almost. They binded Noelle up.
"Oi you there!"
I looked up to see Asta was talking to me.
"Go make yourself useful, and don't stick to this brat." Asta said clearly annoyed.

Suddenly a giant monster fish attacked. Of course it was gone in a flash since Asta was here.
"Jesus this old man is toying with us, well whatever it is a game after all." Asta said under his breath.

A short sizzling sound was heard from above me.

I looked up to see very little black smoke and no Asta.

"Hey! Asta where are you?!?" I yelled.

I pouted

"Now I won't be able to see him fight!"

Astas POV

After I binded up that royal brat I quickly left. I began lurking in the shadows again to see Charmy fighting a priest. Jeez she was fast asleep. It's whatever if she were
Awake she'd just get in my way.
"Dark Magic: Cloaked Blunt Strike."
I said as I aimed for the back of his head.

Surprisingly he was able to dodge. "Well crap now I gotta put some effort."

He muttered some spell under his breath and vines came out of no where. Jesus this man is not even trying! A frown quickly came onto my face.
He's clowning with me

He thinks I'm weak

He's just like those wretched church people

I'll show them

I'm not weak anymore

"Dark Magic: Specks of Darkness!" I yelled

Small pieces shaped like knives formed while coming out of the shadows.

I looked vigorously for his face of horror

Sadly there was no sign of horror behind his mask, but one thing was for sure. His frozen body with shards of darkness in him was just magnificent.

I loved every second of his screams.

If only everyone could witness this with me.

A creepy smile stretched ear to ear.

"You beast look what you did to my priests!" A voice on a speaker said.

I looked up into nothing searching for the source of the noise. I wanted to destroy it. I quickly realized it was his magic and that I couldn't get rid of it so I just flipped where ever the sound was coming from.
I heard Captain Yami laughing his ass off. I didn't mind it.

I woke Charmy up by plugging up her nose and mouth so she couldn't breath. I stepped into the shadows and began lurking around again. I spotted Finral who was hiding, Vanessa who was just walking around, luck who was just yelling my name while running around, and Gauche who was trying to plug a bleeding nose. I don't even wanna know why,but I'm pretty sure I could make a very good guess why he has a nose bleed.

I waited in the shadows for a while, maybe like 2-3 hours. I heard a bunch of rumbling coming from all around me at some point, but I ignored it. It was probably just them finishing off those priests.

I walked around some more and I managed to get back to where I beat up that sword fish priest. I looked around because I heard done muffling.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

Oh yeah.

Haha

It seems I forgot about Noelle. Eh she'll probably come in handy at some point.
I released my spell and dropped her from a some what high height. I let out a pretty loud snicker.
" HEY WHO WAS THAT!" Noelle screamed.
I threw a pebble at her from behind and quickly ran away. Keep in mind I'm still in the shadows. "I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL THAT STUPIDSTA!!!" I heard her scream. It seemed she didn't really care I threw a rock at her. Well whatever.

BOOM

What the absolute fuck was that.

End of Episode
734 words.
Cya tomorrow!