Chapter Thirty-Nine: Im Sorry Asta

Asta's POV
A gut wrenching smile appeared on my face as the giant flopped on the ground like a dead body. Oh wait. He is a dead body.
                      "GET HIM!"
All of the sudden I felt a pain were my liver is.
I looked down to see purple smoke vanish into me. It was like I absorbed it. Then I heard something zip past me. My head shot up.
Everyone has their grimoires out! Fuck. Wait a minute I also have a grimoires. I smiled knowing what's happening next.
Their all gonna die!-
My vision immediately went blurry and I started feeling woozy. An icicle shot my straight through the shoulder. My head lifted towards the crowd but it was to blurry to see who did it.
As an act of rage I tried to cast a spell.
          "Dark Magic: Deaths Door-"

The "Boss's" POV
Asta's body limply fell to the ground.
"NOOO!" I immediately yelled out.
"STOP THEM YOU USELESS CLUTZ!" I screamed at the guards. I watched as Asta's lifeless body was being shot left and right by the angered audience.
Then the guards burst out of the door. They all gathered around Asta. They placed him on the stretcher and wheeled him out. I was biting my finger nails.
     I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm sorry asta I'm so sorry Asta
I never meant for this to happen. Fuck fuck fuck! I told that stupid fucking guard to make him slowly fall asleep! Not fucking knock him out! I'll feed him to the dogs.
Ear raping screams erupted from the crowd. I sighed. Looks like I have to do something about this first.
"Everyone calm down. Put your grimoires away! Anyone who casted a spell harming Asta or going anywhere near asta will be testified." I said. Everyone were quiet for a second but immediately rushed out the door. They knew testifying with me meant dead. Time to check on Asta!

I ran through the halls the guards pointed me in the direction of Asta's room. I dashed into the room. Asta was lifeless on the stretcher being healed. Not fast enough though.
"Heal faster!" I yelled at the guards
"T-this is the best we can do sir!" One spoke up.
"I don't care! Get out and throw Luke in the dungeon!" I yelled at them. They scrambled out the door. Luke is the guy who made Asta like this.
I looked down at Asta and placed my hand on his face.
"You'll be mine."
I said. Then it hit me. I don't have Asta's Mask on right now! Crap I must've forgotten it in the arena room. I'll go get it quickly.
I dashed out of the door and ran towards the arena room. Better be quick.
After I acquired the mask I sped through the halls I was so excited to see my Asta again! I placed the mask on and swung the door open.
"Guh!" Is the noise I made as I was slammed on the floor. Asta sat on top of me while choking me.

       "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

-
Heyo! I'm back. Thanks for 10k :))))))))
Anyway stay tuned for next week love you!!