Chapter Thirty-Two: Autograph?

(Just realized I was spelling Thirty like Thrirty inside the title. I feel stupid and I changed it.
I also just wanna let you know if the episode doesn't match the title then you'll have to read the WHOLE episode :)))) thanks k love you!)

-

Asta's POV
Something just didn't feel right. I felt something watch me as The Wizard King spoke. I didn't catch a thing he said because I was bothered by the presence of whatever was watching me... whatever it was it sure was close.
Then Magna slapped me on the back/ass.
"Not to shabby yourself Asta!" Magna Said as if it were a compliment.
The moment Magna slapped me I felt the presence disappear.

Now that just really pisses me off.

My hand reached down for my grimoires but immediately pulled away.
I could fuck Magna up without magic.
.

.

.
And that's exactly what I did.
The fact that Luck and Finral also got punched in the process is what really made me crack up!
I mean, if I'm fighting down try to stop it unless you want to get hit too. Especially if they started it first.
Well long story short Magna was bloodied up and missing some teeth.
I will forever treasure that memory in my heart. There wasn't too much gore but I can do without guts I guess.
Well, if all's well it ends well!
.

.

.
That was until the so called 'Clover King' said something.
"DISGUSTING ABSOLUTELY PEASANT LIKE! UGH BEATING EACH OTHER UP ON THE STREETS LIKE SOME THUGS!" He screamed covering his eyes.

I stared at him blankly. I was seriously thinking about how ugly he would be in my collection of skulls.
My collection of skulls include animals too if you were wondering (о'∀'о)
Then the king spoke up again.
"UGH! HES PLANNING TO KILL ME!! GUARDS TAKE HIM OUT OF MY SIGHT!!" He said dramaticly.
I snickered and nudged the person next to me.
"Damn is he in an opera or something-" I whispered.
Little did I know it was Memosas self absorbed brother.
"Ah~ How Mean!~" he said out loud.
'Oh fuck he's from an opera too.' I thought.
I facepalmed.
Got fucking damn it.
An awkward silence made everyone
             + u n c o m f y +
That was until the Wizard king finally broke the silence.
"Everyone May go home now! Thank you for participating but yet again!" He said. After everyone cheered and left.
"I'll just hang around the black market and gamble or something." I said to luck as I ran out to the town.
I stopped at the hill and ran up it. I walked over and sat on the ledge just thinking.

How many bodies will I sell in my life?

Will I die gruesomely?

I hope I get put on display so when my soul leaves my body I'll be able to admire the beautiful scene forever.

Maybe it will happen in 100 years because I'm not dying anytime soon-

"Asta is it?" Someone Said snapping me out of my thoughts.
I bent backwards and stared at the man.
I scanned him before I answered.
He had blonde hair, green eyes, freckles, and a scar over his left eye that went through his eyebrow too.
He was holding 2 things, a poster which I don't exactly know what is in it, and something that could be either 2 things, a Knife or a Pencil.
Maybe he was just asking me for an autograph! I mean, I am just so fuckin amazing.
It was only a matter of time before I got fans!

I then bent back even further and went into a handstand.
"Ya here for an autograph?" I asked with a playful tone.

"uhhhhhhh- Y-Yeah!!!" He stuttered out.

"Aw man! First time jitters? It's cool I used to stutter whenever I got beat up! I can relate so there's no need to be nervous fanboy!" I said flipping out of my handstand to stand up right.

I heard ruffling in the bushes nearby but thought nothing of it.

                       "Get him."

-
End of episode!!!
Hi! Hello! Hiya!
Thanks for 5.k!!
666 words.
Cya on Thursday!!