Chapter Eleven: Checkmate

Lucks POV
"Luck. Is this what you wanted to show me?" Asta said with disbelief and disgust.
I turned around to look at what he was staring at.
What the fuck? What's this?
There was a man hanging from a noose on the tree right next to the beautiful view I wanted to show Asta. I think he mistook what I wanted to show him! I wanted to show him the beautiful view! Not the hanging man! He probably just committed suicide.
"I mean I didn't know you were FREAKY freaky, but I understand." Asta said from behind me.
"I mean I see dead bodies everyday and all so I guess i started to like the sight of blood." Asta continued. "To be honest i would prefer much more gore. What your showing me is not even gore. Hmm, well maybe if you made his guts spill a bit and gouged his eye balls! Oh! Oh! And make his jaw hang down with his tongue ripped out-"
"Asta?" I cut Asta off. Man was Asta messed up in the head.
"Yeah?"
"I just wanted to show you the view." I said looking down.

"Sooo you don't want the dead body there?"

I sighed "no Asta I wanted to show you the beautiful view behind the body."

"Oh." "Well I still like it either way! With the dead body or without!" Asta said cheerfully.

Astas POV
I cheered Luck up by saying how much I liked the view. I was seriously cringing under my mask.
No gore
No blood
No guts
Man. This must be karma for when I tripped Noelle when she passed
Me in the halls. Damn royals!

"Well let's enjoy the view shall we!" I said sitting down close to the dead body. "Yes!" Luck quickly sat down beside
Me. I almost feel like Luck is my dog and I'm the master. It's like a father son bonding moment. A single tear ran down my cheek. 'My son has grown so fast!' I thought to myself. I sniffles a little.
"Are you crying?" Luck asked.
I started laughing so much my stomach hurt. I lifted up my mask so you could see my face so I could wipe a tear from laughing.
Luck closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
I heard a twig snap behind me.

"OOOOOH HERE COME THE BLOOD AND GUTS!" I said out loud. I muffled my laughs as the man slowly approached.
I pretended to not notice him and covered my mouth. I was blushing like crazy! SEEING ALL THAT BLOOD AGAIN PUT ME OK A RAMPAGE!
'Crunch'

I snickered. There he iiiiiiiisss!
I pulled out a knife and opened it pretending to play with it so the man wouldn't notice.

I accidentally let my KI out (killing intent)
"DAMN IT!" I yelled.

"Wind Magic: Winds Howl!"

Ah

It was Yuno

Yuno was trying to attack me for revenge.

How pathetic.

I got rid of the spell with my Anti-Magic sword. "monster just die already." I heard Yuno say under his breath.
I let out a massive Amount of KI. At this point Luck was wide awake. "Asta?! Who's tha-" I cut Luck off by releasing more KI. "Man it'd be one hell of a deadly fall for someone to fall down there!" I said pointing down the cliff. I looked up at Yuno again. "It'd especially be a real shame if the four leafed clover somehow fell down there." I cooed at Yuno.

(I think y'all know what's about to happen next)

I basically teleported behind Yuno.

"Checkmate!" I whispered in his ear.

I hit him in a vital spot paralyzing him. Yuno was swirling around! Basically tap dances. And with a slight swing of my foot he was gone! Haha im just kidding he obviously fell off the cliff!
"Whoopsies! My foot slipped!" I said snickering. I heard screams of terror from down below.

"Oh."

"Well that is unfortunate." I said looking down.

Blood soaked the ground below the cliff.

End of chapter!
683 words!
Cya tomorrow!