Chapter Fourty: Liar

Asta's POV
My heart was pounding as I shot up from the stretcher. There's no chains on me? Weird. My eyes scanned the room finding barely any sign of my grimoires. My heavy breathing intensified as loud footsteps rang through the hall and finally stopped infront of the door. My breath hitched and I was up against the wall next to the door. Who ever this jailer is, I'm sure he'd like to play some peekaboo.

He opened the door. I wasted no time slamming him into the hard cold floor harshly.

"WHO ARE YOU?"
I yelled out. My voice hoarse from dehydration. I scanned him. He had my mask on.
My hand launched for the mask butt he slapped my hand away.
"Answer my question!" I yelled at him.
The way he was so calm was infuriating.

"Asta, Baby, you already know who I am."

His words struck me like lightning.

"I DONT KNOW YOU!" I yelled again.

He chuckled this time he flipped me over. I was now on the ground.

The drug was acting up again. My body felt numb and my head felt like it was about to explode, but I'll push through it. It's not like I've never been through this before.
"Asta." He said suddenly pulling me into a hug.
I froze on the spot. Something about it just felt...right?
I pushed him off me and got up. My legs were starting to give up on me but I pushed on.
"Asta! Good to know your okay!" He said getting up.
My arms felt like they were Abo it to fall off. But I still punched that bitch in the gut.
"Guh-" he stuttered out.

This time my legs actually gave up on me.
I slammed onto the ground breathing heavily.

It's like I'm paralyzed

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ME?!?" I screamed at mystery man.

"Asta...Im sorry...I asked him to knock you out...I guess he used something stronger due to your intense power..." he said with sadness in his tone.

"What the hell do you want?!?" I screamed at him.

He sighed. He picked me up and placed me back onto the stretcher. I stayed quiet. I'll juice the truth out of him.

"What's your name?" 
"You know my name"
I thought for a second.
He doesn't match up to anyone I know of.
"Are you here for a ransom? No ones going to come."
He stayed quiet for a bit.
                 "I like you Asta."
The room went deathly silent. My breath hitched. I know I got kidnapped by this guy, but yet I don't feel threatened...?
It finally took my brain to process what he said.
"You like me?"
"I do asta!"

       "You don't fucking like me."
I'm a monster. No one will ever like me.
"What do you mean?"

               "I'm a monster."

"What do you mean...?"

-
End of episode! Cya next week!!!