Chapter Eight: Exhausted

(Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in Two Days. I had a writers block. Well I'm back now so expect updates daily again.)

No ones POV
"Ho-ly fuckin shit." Was on everyone's minds.
A bunch of people were doubting that cake from Asta. I mean Asta didn't look like powerful, nonetheless more than 13.
Captain Yami came down. " Hey, congratulations kid. I would say you pushed past your limits but I honestly really doubt that was your all." Noelle jaw dropped. "WHAT!?! THAT WAS SUCH A POWERFUL SPELL BUT THAT WASNT EVEN HIS ALL?!?" Noelle basically screamed at Yami. "Tch, I agree it is a powerful spell but it isn't on my list of most powerful spells. Honestly how weak can you be Noelle?" Asta asked with sass in his tone. He was clearly trying rile Noelle up. The reason for that is unknown. Maybe he just found it funny?
Snickers were heard all over the place.

Noelles POV
UGH IM SO EMBARRASSED!
"Water Magic: W-WAter sHaRdS!" I yelled. I cursed at myself for the voice crack and my stuttering. I CANT HANDLE IT DONT JUDGE MEEEE! The shards flung at Asta but he totally dodged them. UGH WHAT A DICK!

Lucks POV
my eyes flickered open. I was in this dark confined space, there wasn't room to move around and I was getting healed. I felt my energy sky rocket. The walls around me turned out to be Astas dark Magic. I caught a glimpse of outside when Asta just finished putting the spell up.
The spell soon wore off as I was all healthy again. Woah! I can't believe Asta did all This. My eyes practically popped out of my head! Jeez how much power does this guy have!? You'd have to be a monster to create this type of damage!

Suddenly the ground beneath us shook violently.

Astas POV
"Oops!" I Said.
Well it's looks like my Jupiter spell basically wrecked the whole place. It was only a matter of time before the place collapsed. "Come on let's get out of here. I already got the Magic Stone from the old man!" Captain Yami said picking Noelle and Magna up, throwing them outside. I looked around before we went and remembered about Luck. I put a healing spell on him so he wouldn't die on ya.

To be honest he's one of the only people that I'm actually okay with. There's nothing I have against him and I like him for that reason. Well anyway i grabbed Licks hand and quickly told him we hand to go. Every one successfully made it outside except for some Grey. Well that's what we thought. Little did we know that Grey was actually the grab on Magnas head.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Time Skip ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

We finally made it back and I practically collapsed on the couch. A bunch on my teammates cape up to congratulate me. How exhausting.

About 5 people already congratulated me and thanked me. I finally said something when Magna came up slapping my on the back. "Let me be. I just used up a more than a quarter of my energy casting that Jupiter spell. I saved your sorry asses. Now grant me this wish of leaving me alone." I said with a sinister smile. I just wanted a nap. I hated talking to people most of the time anyway.

"Alright alright I got it, and I'm sorry for being to weak for you, YOuR MaJEstY!" Magna said with sarcasm.

Ha

Alright I'm up.

End up episode!
594 words
Cya tomorrow!