Chapter Sixteen: Its home!

Astas POV
"I wanna do this my own way!" I marched off to the view Luck showed me earlier.
I made it to the top of the hill. It was now night time, but the view was still as beautiful as ever! The body that is!
I walked up to the body and pulled a dagger out.
I paused.
Come to think of it! I'm not wearing a mask! Oh gosh I need to go back and get it!
On second thought I just attacked them...
Oh! I'm sure they already forgot about it! That's how I used to play games with the children back at the church. If you were caught you we're beaten!

"What a silly game." I said out loud.

I made my way back to the hideout hiding in the shadows and dodging all the dead bodies scattered through out the town. I saw a few cops patrolling the area.

I walked through the door and smiled, I was expecting some smiles back, but all I got were some dirty glares from the others.

Well great they didn't forget about it!

I pouted as I saw my mask laying on the floor. I ran to pick it up but someone picked it up in my stead.

"Give it back." I demanded whoever picked my mask up.

"Destroy the mask Luck!" Magna demanded.
I shot my head up to see Luck staring at me with a tiny bit of sadness in his eyes.

"Look Asta I'm sorry-" I jabbed him in the jaw. What a nerd ٩( ᐛ )و!  I grabbed my mask and laughed.

"Tag your it!" I yelled as i ran off.

I like having friends

I don't wanna lose Luck

I ran all the way back to the dead man hanging on a noose. I picked my bag of organs and started off to the Black Market. I decided I would sell all these organs while hiding from Luck. I snuck around in the shadows until I came to the dead end. I opened the passage way and walked right in. Everyone stared at me I envy as I walked up to the old hags stall.

"Well, how you want for them?"

"About 500,000" I replied.

He stared for a moment and so did the others.

He nodded and asked someone to get the cash.

"You really got a big load kid! I'm guessing you went on a rampage." He said

"Haha! You got me there! The Black Bull members were really chewing me out!" I replied. He was like a poppa I never had! I know I cal him old hag a lot, but deep down I'd like to call him Pops.

"You want a spare room? You weren't kidding when you said you were worn out! Trust me it shows." Pops said.
I nodded. He searched under the table and handed me a key for a small room in the back.
As I walked there people greeted me like crazy! "Hellos" were coming in left and right! People patting my back or people bowing there heads! They were acting like I was family.

I really do like it here.

The one place I can really call home.

And yes I know!

It is pretty dangerous here, but look on the bright side! You dirty work goes to good use.

Lucks POV

After Asta took his mask and ran I just stood there. WOW was e childish! It's like he never grew up! Well he did psychically and he has way more skills I'm sure, but it's like he has the mindset of a child. Everything is a game for him. It's like he never takes things seriously unless it's his past.
He must of had a dark pass if that's so, he also must be very ashamed of it.

Oh yeah!

I was going to ask Vanessa what his past was!

"Hey Vanessa can I ask you for a favor?"

End of episode!
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵) Thanks for all the views!
Anyway cya tomorrow!