Chapter Twelve: Memory Loss

Astas POV
"Well that is unfortunate."
Yuno has landed on a large pile of leaves. But had a stick lodged into his arm. A lady crossing below saw him and the lady seemed to be very good in healing so Yuno was healed in no time.
I sighed. "We'll luck. We're so screwed." I said
"WHAT WHY? IS HE DEAD?!?" Luck yelled.
"No no it's the quite opposite really. He's alive and all and I guess that's good but I could've totally played his death of like it was an accident." I said.
"Asta what do we do? He report us and we'd loose everything?" Luck said slowly calming down.
"It's okay Luck. I'll just erase his memory." I said shrugging. It can't be that hard. I instantly remembered one of the memory erase spell that I used when I stole some steak from a stall.
"Alright I'll go take care of our problems now!" I said sliding down the side of the cliff. It was pretty stiff so I almost tripped like 20 times.
Once I reached Yuno I pulled my grimoires out and immediately cast the spell seeing that the lady taking care of him was searching for something. I only wiped about 2 minutes of his memory. Before I sprints behind a tree I spat on Yuno. And I gotta admit. It felt pretty dang good. Spitting on my past bullies is such a dream. I almost fainted from having that vision. I hid behind the tree as Yuno woke up.
"Ugh, my head is killing me....WAIT WHERE AM I???" He screamed. "Calm down boy. I found you injured most likely you fell from the cliff. You should be more careful you could've bled out if I haven't found you." The old woman said.
I snickered. "Do you remember anything?" The old woman said.
"Hm. Y-yeah I saw Asta running up this hill so I followed him. I hid behind a tree to wait for an opening. And...I-I can't remember the rest." Yuno Said. I held back my laughter. "Well you probably lost some of your memory after falling." The old woman said. "Well your all healed up so you can leave now." The old woman the said shooing Yuno away. I faderes back up to Luck who was confused. I grabbed him and ran off the hill back into the village. "A-Asta *gasp* slow-down!" Luck yelled once we entered the village. "Oops sorry Luck!" I said coming to a stop. " why are we running anyway?" Luck asked "Yuno was going to come look for us again so we had to book it." I replied. My arm brushed  my Pocket and I felt a bump.
Oh yeah.

Lucks POV
"Hey Luck~" I heard Asta say. 
I turned to see Asta with his mask up enough to see his mouth, and Asta held a heart and put it up to his cheek.
"EWW ASTA PUT THAT AWAY!" I yelled in his face.
"Come on Luck let's sell it on the black market we'll be rich!" Asta said with a creepy grin plastered on his face.
I thought about it and it wasn't a half bad idea. I mean what else could Asta possibly do with the heart except for to sell it! "Alright I'm in! But I get 40%." I said.
"Deal!" Asta quickly replied.
"Where is the Black Market anyway?" I asked.
"Follow me." Asta Said running around to town to go into a dead end alleyway.
"What's this Asta? There's no door or anything? Are you tricking me?" I said with suspicion.
"Waaaah? Noooo! Come on Luck you've never been to the black Market?!" Asta Said with a confused tone.
"No. I haven't been to the black market."
"Never ever?" Asta asked
"Never ever." I replied.
"So you've never sold people's bodies or organs here?" Asta asked with disbelief in his voice.
"No I haven't Asta. And that's totally messed up!" I replied.
"jeez what type of childhood did you have?" Asta said under his breath.
"A normal one compared to yours!" I said to myself. Asta then made the walls  move to reveal a portal like thing. "Woah!" I said.
"Oh Asta! Welcome back!" Some people gambling yelled out. "Hey! Whats up been a while!" Asta then replied. Well it looks like Asta is a regular here. Looks like I still have a lot to learn about Asta.
"Hey! Asta you got anymore dead bodies you wanna sell?!" A man from a booth yelled. "Yeah actually I got a recently deceased heart! You want it?" Asta yelled. "Why don't you tell us how you got it? You always have the craziest stories!" The man motioned me and Asta to come over.
"Yeah! So I was walking down the streets and heard some screams. I followed them and turns out there were little girls probably like 7 girls there! Three grown men looked like they were going to rape them or whatever! I ducking killed all of them!" Asta said cheerfully. By this time people crowed around ya like we were celebrities. "Go on! You always have the most brutal methods of taking them down!" A man with gold teeth said from the crowd.
"I disfigured all of them! The rapist guy was taken down by the kids. I used my Satans Chains go tie him up. I gave the kids each some daggers and machetes! They totally wrecked him!" Asta went on. "Alright alright! So how much you offering the heart for?" The old man said.
"48,000." Asta Said in reply.
"Quite low ain't it! Well whatever I'm not complaining wait here one second while I go get the money.
The man came back with the money and gave it to Asta.

Astas POV
"Thanks Maggi!" I Said
"OI STOP CALLKNG ME MAGGI IM NOT A GIrl!" The old hag yelled.
I snickered while the people in the crowd laughed.

"OI YOU THERE!" A voice called out.

"Hm?" I said in reply.

"GIVE ME THAT!"

Oh jeez what a bother. Well I guess they're dead anyway.

End of episode (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
1021 words!
Cya tomorrow!