Chapter Ten: Guts

Astas POV
'SQUELCH'
I saw the looks of pure horror from the rapist and children in front of me. Well it's not everyday you see someone getting gutted.
I ripped open the deadman's stomach and pulled out the guts.
"Yuck! I always hate doing this!" I said with disgust. I threw the guts behind me and reached for the heart. "There you are!" I said as a smile crept onto my face.
'SQUELCH'
I ripped the heart out. Aw man now my hands all bloody.
"Y-You MONSTER!" The rapist said.
"Oh come on don't be like that! Your the real monster here!" I said pointing at him. Although I have to agree with him. I am a monster.
I held the deceased mans heart up to my mask. I lifted my mask just so you could see my mouth. I let out muffled laughs, and licked the dripping blood coming out of the heart. A twisted smile was plastered on my face. Now everyone could clearly see the smile. The horror on their faces was so good. I almost drooled! "AhahahHAHHAAHAHAA!" I started laughing crazily. I stood up and slipped the heart into a small pouch. "It's for safe keeping!" I said looking at the kids while Putting a finger up to my mouth in a shushing motion.

Lucks POV
I decided to follow Asta. I mean I wanted to know everything about the guy! He was so cool! I wish I could fight him. I walked down this quite street with a bunch of townspeople. I passed an alleyway. I quickly backed up once I heard laughing. I peaked into the alleyway to see blood. Just blood everywhere. "WHAT THE FUCK!? ASTA WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I whisper yelled THIS ISNT NORMAL.
It was just then I realized there were 2 dead bodies beneath me as I stepped on some guts. I gagged at the scene in front of me. Asta put a finger up to his mouth silencing me. "ruined all my fun-" Asta muttered under his breath. I couldn't hear the rest after that. "Luck go sit by that wall and just watch." Asta said motioning me to sit at the only non-bloodied wall.

Astas POV
"Now, where was I?" I turned around to look back at the rapist.
"Y-you we-were just a-bout to l-let me go...?" The rapist said with uncertainty.
"Really? Oh Well your free to go!" A twisted smile was now plastered to to my face. "R-really?" He said. "Oh yeah don't mention it!" The Man got up and started running to the end of the alleyway.
"Stop. I'll let you go if you can survive what you deserve." I said in a low demonic voice. Pure horror was on the mans face. My mask was still up so you could see what a horrid smile I wore. My laughs were muffled. The man stopped in his tracks. The man pulled out him grimoires and cast a spell
"W-Water Magic: SaIloRS WA-"

"Dark Magic: Satans Chains"

Chains came out of every direction and tied him up. Once he was secured I went over to the kids, and handed each of them a dagger. I gave the rape victim kid a nice clean Machete.
"Go on."
"Hurt him."
"Stab him."
"Go." I demanded the children to finally take their revenge.
'SPLASH'
Blood painted the walls red.
I walked over to Luck and sat beside him. I picked up the unconscious but not dead man and handed him to Luck.
"Enjoying the show so far? Here, you could have some fun too." I said
Luck stood there for about 15 seconds.
"Something wrong? If you don't wanna kill him I can." I said
"Y-yeah im good! You can kill him." Luck replied. Why'd he act like it was such a big deal.
'SLAT'
Blood splattered on the ground.
I ripped open the mans jaw. I played with his tongue and teeth a bit u til I ripped it out.
'RIP'
I skinned his face of too.
'DRIP'
'THUD'
'DRIP'
I turned around to see the rapist totally disfigured. The mans tongues was cut off and you could see his jaw broke. The mans arms and legs are practically detached from his body. The only thing Let was his torso and head. They were contacted to the chains so the kids couldn't exactly attack him.
"Very nice job kids! You know I'm suprised you had the balls to do that!" I said praising the children. I was praising The children but yet they looked mortified, they looked like what they saw before them was traumatizing. Well believe me it is but it isn't anything I haven't encountered before.
I sighed. "Look I'm sorry kids. I know this is to Gorey for your age, and I shouldn't have put you through this." I paused.
"Buuuuuuut! You got your revenge and it felt so good! Don't you agree?!" The kids nodded at my question. I began giggling a bit.
"Asta we need to go." Luck said tapping my shoulder. I looked into the sky and saw it was dark. "Oh jeez! I lost track of time again. Thanks for reminding me luck!" I said. "We'll see ya kids! Try your best to get this blood of your clothes! Oh and I am a real Magic Knight so don't worry about getting arrested! Buh-bye now!" I said cheerfully while running out of the alleyway.
"Wow you are a monster Asta!" Luck said to me. "You totally saved those kids!" He said again
"Eh don't sweat it, i do That almost everyday. Getting my hands dirty is part of my job." A twisted smile was now on my face. I could see Luck shiver as he caught a glance of my smile as I put my mask down, re-adjusting it so it fits properly.

Lucks POV
I started running down the street. "COME ON ASTA FOLLOW ME!" I yelled. Asked picked his pace up just enough to keep up with me. I wanted to show him this amazing place over a hill. We made a few turns and-

"Luck. Is this what you wanted to show me?" Asta said with disbelief and disgust

I turned around and I couldn't believe it.

End of episode!
1067 words (new record)
Cya tomorrow!