Chapter Thirty-Eight: Nightmares

Asta's POV
      "Asta catch!"
A book was thrown at me.
Now I've gotta say, some people before death would see there life flash before their eyes. Well guess what I see a god damned book. Well actually now that I think about it my life was a total shit hole so there's nothing I really want to remember.

I watched as the book opened midair and I read the following.

     "Dark Magic: Skull.
  This spell makes the victims head split open. It is a spell used to kill immediately but in a gruesome manner-"

  WAIT! This is my spell!

Hold up... ITS MY GRIMOIRES!

SHIT SHIT SHIT!

WOOOOOOOOOOH

Second chances are the shit!!!

I quickly used my magic again and felt my mana shoot through the roof!
My face cracked a twisted smile.
My crazed eyes grew bloodshot.
I laughed as the crowd start murmuring.

              I'll kill you all.

The giant laughed and picked his axe up.

Wait! I need to pick out the perfect spell! Shit shit shit! Wait wait wait! What about HellStorm? No no no if I used the spell it would kill everyone here. Hold up don't I want that? No! You don't want that you want people there to watch what you are capable of! Yes of course! But what should I use??? I could use skull...no no I don't want an immediate kill I want him to suffer....people already saw gun of fun. Wait! I have the perfect spell! It will surely be astonishing to watch!
                     BANG
I was brought out of my thoughts by the giant smashing his axe down skimming me. Luckily I dodged on instinct.

Time to put this spell in motion ;)

The pages of my grimoires flipped and landed on a demonic looking page. My smile was the next thing next to demonic because I heard the giant stumble back and the crowd murmuring.
The giant quickly snapped out of his fear trance and charged at me.

       "Dark Magic: Nightmare."

All of the sudden the giant stopped in his tracks. Everyone watched as snow started to fall...but it was only falling over the giant.
My smile grew.
The giant was completely still.
Then someone came in. Except the lady only appeared in the the snow. She then pulled someone out that shocked us both.

And yes I know what your thinking.
But Asta! This is your spell! How are you being shocked by it?!?
(And the answer is that the spell brings out your worst nightmare.
Even I am shocked at what happens.
It's almost like I'm watching a movie!
Anyway back to real life.)

The lady pulled out a remote. I was curious to see what it does because the giant was on his knees begging.
I was shocked but yet again when the lady handed the giant a knife. A big one.

        "Kill yourself. Monster."
She said in a demeaning tone.
Damn not everyday you get to see a life action horror movie.
The giant then spoke up.
  "P-p-p-please! I-I'll do a-anything else!" He begged.

"UGH AGH UHGH!" He screamed

He then later there twitching on the ground. Ohhhh shiiitttt turns out that remote was a shock remote. Damn that explains the ugly ass chain restraints on his neck.

"Useless piece of shit! If you won't do it then I will!"

The woman yelled and picked the knife up. She stomped over to the still twitching giant and squared down to his level.
"P-please don't do it-" he pleaded.
"You should've just fucking died like your family."
She then proceeded to drag the knife across his neck slicing through the muscle and straight to the bone.

       All I have to say is
HOLY SHIT! Now THAT was the movie of the year!

-
end of episode.

Sorry for being late on updating

I love you

Thanks for 7k

Anyway bye ;)