Chapter Twenty-Eight: Black Jupiter

Asta's POV
"Well let's get on with the Royal Knights Test!" I said impatiently.

They continued the test. It was pretty boring considering it took like 20 minutes for each round.
Next was Lucks turn. Luck was fighting with a bunch of irrelevant people against Langris. You know the weird guy who tried to dual me. Yeah him.
If it wasn't for the top notch doctors he'd be bedridden for the rest of the month.

This is the only fight I payed attention to do far. The other fights were just plain out boring. I was considering ditching the exam but stayed when Luck talked me out of it.
Cold to think of it Luck is basically my only friend.
I smiled at the thought of me and Luck as friends. Doing friendly things that friends do like torture people together.
Laugh at people falling.
Kill bad guys together!
The list could just go on and on!
I should asked Luck if he's up for the challenges I just listed.
But then I remembered how disgusted he looked when I was killing people.

I sat there for a good 5 minutes until I heard Lucks scream.
My head shot in Lucks direction.
"Luck?" I asked.
He was laying on the ground bleeding like crazy.
It looked like Langris was actually aiming to kill him.
Langris was charging up his portal things and was about to kill Luck.

No ones POV
Asta rushed into the battlefield.
He immediately took his grimoires out and cast a spell.
His eyes we're crazed and his mask was just up enough to see his bloodcurdling smile.

"Dark Magic: Black Jupiter!" He said laughing.

Asta brought his arms down in a motion like he was gesturing Jupiter to rain terror on whoever was below it.
"KABOOM!" He yelled as His Jupiter slammed down onto Langris. It smushed anything in its path.
It broke the ground and Langris's crystal.
He laughed as Langris and his hiding teammates screaming in agony.
There was no way they were surviving this.
The ground was broken into pieces around his Jupiter and the whole his spell made was enormous.

His spell dispersed leaving all the damage behind.
Everyone watched in horror as Asta laughed and laughed before putting his mask back down while having the most twisted smile they'd ever experience.

Asta then turned around quickly only to find Luck wasn't there.
Asta immediately looked worried and ran to find Luck.

Lucks POV
I woke up again under a huge rock.
It hurt like hell. Wait what the hell happened.
Before I passed out someone came to my rescue before Langris could hit me again. Come to think of it. If Langris hit me again I'd probably be dead.
I hurt them saying something it was Black Jupiter? And then something that looked like Jupiter smashed down onto Langris.
After I heard some laughs.
Wait Laughs?
Who the hell would laugh like that after potentially killing somebody!
Then it hit me.
Asta?
Yep it was Asta.

Asta's POV
I finally found Luck lodged under a big rock.
I immediately pushed it off him and looked at his wounds.
"Aw shit! You don't look so good Luck!" I said.
I took my grimoires out and the pages stopped flipping on a top notch healing spell.
"Dark Magic: The Devils Egg" I Said.
Then Luck was placed inside a dark egg shaped thing. I never used this spell before weirdly.

After about 1 hour Luck was all healed considering how bad his injuries were.
They continued the Royal Knights Test on the rocky terrain I had made for them. Most of the fights would take place in the big hole I made.

"Next Fighters: Team 1 vs Team 3!"

-
End of episode!
Thanks for 2.9k!
Cya soon!