Chapter Seven: KABOOM

Astas POV

'BOOM'

What the absolute fuck was that.
It came from just below me.
"Attention all players. It seems the midnight sun has invaded. Please take them out quickly and swiftly be careful. And GOODLUCK!" Said the old man on those fucking speaker phones. I'll never get anything done if the midnight sun is just running around ruining everything.

Lucks POV

Oh shit.
I thought as I gasped for air. The midnight sun is so strong! I can't handle it. He's squeezing my ribs! I'm gonna pop!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" I screamed as he squeezed even harder. I was gonna die.

Noelles POV
I
Can't
Do
Anything
I can't move. What's happening. I watched in horror as Luck was getting his ribs cracked open.
"NOELLE DO SOMETHING! PLEASE!" I heard Magna yell from the other side. Wow was he beaten up. Luck let out another scream.
I
Need
To
Do
Something.

Astas POV

I followed Lucks screams. I knew that couldn't be good. I made it to where they were. What the fuck. Why is Luck dying. What the fuck is Noelle doing?!? I could feel my heart beat faster and faster. Luck let out one final scream. I heard treacherous laughs coming from the Midnight Sun.

I'll kill them.

"Dark Magic: Black Tsunami" I Said.
A big fucking tsunami was raging towards the man holding Luck. I knew he wasn't going down just like that. The tsunami was just a diversion so I could grab Luck. Oh thank god he was safe.
"Who are you?" I said firmly
"I'm Vetto but you don't need to know that since your going to be dead anyway." He said with a disgusting grin.
He started charging at me. "Dark Magic: Shadow step."
I hid in the shadows waiting for my turn to attack.
FUCK I FORGOT ABOUT NOELLE AND LUCK
Ah shit Th eh were behind me!! I got out of the way just in time but he was aiming for Luck Or Noelle!
Fuck!
I stepped out of the shadows and pulled out my Anti magic sword.
I don't know what I was thinking but one thing I know for sure was that he was going to die today. A grin stretched ear to ear as I lodged my sword into his side.
"Why you little shit." Vetto said as he touched the blood running out of his wound. I let a malicious chuckle out pissing him off.
"DRAGONS BREATH!" He yelled.
poison.

The poison

I can't move.

Lucks POV
I watched as Asta was frozen in place. I couldn't just watch him die.

I

Couldn't

Just

Watch

Him

Die.

No Ones POV
Luck blasted right through Vettos stomach. Asta was released from the poison and immediately ran to help Luck who had blood spilling out of his gut. It seems he had major blows from when he was getting squeezed. Asta then Heard- laughing. Asta Shot his head in Vettos direction and watched in horror as he revived himself. He couldn't believe it . Not even the most advanced magic could heal a wound like that.

Astas POV
I quickly put a spell on Luck to heal him.
I needed to act fast. This opportunity couldn't slip by. A smile stretched from ear to ear and the pages of my grimoires flipped. When it stopped I started crying eating for this Vetto guy to survive so we could rematch. I let out a cruel laugh. Like I was laughing in sure of my win.

"Dark Magic: Jupiter." I said as i started to laugh.

No ones POV
A miniature Jupiter was right above them. Vetto eyes became bloodshot as he put up his most powerful defense. Asta chuckled.
"Your defenses are useless against my spell. Now your just a bug waiting to be stepped on!" Asta Said while his grin grew bigger by the second. Astas spell was crushing the ceiling. His spell was so big that the people outside the temple could see most of it.

Suddenly Asta flung his arm down and His raging Jupiter followed.

"KABOOM" Asta Said with a raspy demonic voice. As his Jupiter hit the ground with a monstrous boom.

Crushing anything in its path. Astas laughs could be heard through out the world,and a huge rumble was felt for everyone within a 15 Mile radius. Of course the playing grounds were basically destroyed.

"Congratulations the games have ended! That kid destroyed everything anyway." The old man said the last part under his breath.

Phew 😅 finished an episode
754 words
Cya tomorrow!