Chapter Fourty-Two: Reveal

No Ones POV

            "ASTA PLEASE STOP!"
Yelled the boss.

                   "Luck..?!?"

Luck Met eyes with Asta. He watched as Asta's scared face soon turned into a mad, angry, confused face. It was a mix of emotions.

"What the hell Luck?!?"

Luck looked at Asta with horror.

"Asta im sorry! I-i don't know what I was thinking!"

"DAMN RIGHT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING! YOU FUCKING PRACTICALLY GOT ME KILLED!"
Asta screamed at Luck. He couldn't understand why Luck would do this. They had been friends right when Asta had joined the Black Bulls. Sure they had their conflict but this is to far.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS LUCK?!?"

"I-I..."
was the only thing to at would escape Lucks mouth.

"WE DONT HAVE ALL FUCKING DAY YOU ASS!"
Asta started getting up. He wasn't having it. No matter what the explanation was he was definitely going to stay mad.
Luck grabbed Asta's shoulders as he was standing up.

ASTAS POV

"Asta. I already told the reason..
                 I love you."

I froze.

"this isn't love Luck."

I looking at my feet.

"ASTA!"

Tears flowed down Lucks cheeks.

"IM SORRY!"

I flinched at his sorry. I couldn't bring myself to look in his eyes. So all I could do was look away.

"Asta..? ASTA! ASTA PLEASE! PLEASE LOOK AT ME!"
He shook my shoulders. Tears flowed down his cheek. But I still couldn't look at him.
"ASTA! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! THE REASON BEHIND THIS WHOLE THING WAS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!"
He grabbed my head and forced me to look in his eyes. Tears threatening to fall out. He pressed out foreheads together and spoke with a cracked voice.
"I-I just couldn't g-get the thought of someone else getting c-close to you. Every day you'd go out to the town and i would worry for you. Someday I knew you just weren't going to come back. I-I just couldn't see my life without you! You are my light! You are my life!"
He said crying.
"I couldn't imagine my life without you, And I just wanted you to be safe. I just wanted you to be mine. All mine-"

The next thing I know Luck drops to the floor.

"LUCK!" I scream out catching him as he fell.
A man behind him had is grimoires out.
He had white hair and elf like ears.

"Hello Asta~"

-
Ayo wassup
Uh oh PlotWiSt
Anyway I'm gonna be asking questions at the end of every episode from own. Type in the comments who you think the new mystery man is and what will happen to luck. Although I think you guys are gonna guess who it is very very quickly. Anyway cya next week ٩( ᐛ )و