¤| DISCLAIMERS |¤

HAIIII IM BACCC

MISS ME?

Who's excited for the sequel?

Me duh, ever since I was at the end of 'It Was All A Dream' I was already plotting the sequel.

And HERE WE ARE.

Can we bring up the Prophecy on the first book?

Four children will answer the call

Before the winds take them all

Hunger or Pain will end the quest...

But this is not the end of the test.

Ya know what the prophecy meant now.

Four kids: Six, Seven, Mono, Twenty-Three

The North Wind was the final boss who teamed up with the Lady and the Broadcaster. He also was the cause of the different dimensions interlocking (woah this is sounding like Spiderverse now--(honestly the idea is kinda like the one in Spidervese))

Hunger = Six, Pain = Twenty-Three. Although, it was both of them who ended whole adventure.

This is not the end of the test = SEQUEL.

Now there will be another prophecy for this sequel, obviously. It will be shown soon. Have fun cracking it.

Although I am loyal to my word for more Sevix floof, some new romance will happen. Wonder what it will be??? I think you know =)

Alright! Disclaimers time!

1. I do not own Little Nightmares, Little Nightmares 2, or it's characters.

2. I own the Original Characters here.

3. Like the first book, this will start in the real world then the adventure begins from there.

4. They are in the first year of Junior High, so their ages are in 14-15.

5. If there will be any trigger warning, I'll just tell ya. I don't really know cuz I write with the flow. (Probably would have.... cuz.... I got some sad things prepared for this....... some angst.... like really.... gonna hurt some kids real bad.... eMOTIONALLY.... yeah.....)

6. Cover of the book is mine, full credit for that. (I'm ProUUUUDDD offf IIITTT)

NOW THAT IS DONE WITH LET'S GO

I mean..... You go and read.... I'll go and write...

Right! Before I head out I wanna thank the readers who read 'It Was All A Dream'. Those who'll always be active for a new update and comments through it. You are like my friends now after we went through that journey together (is that too much or too cheesy? I am just sayin, you guys really motivated me to continue)

All your feedbacks gave me the motivation to write! Of course this goes to both those who comment and those too who don't comment and just read it. Thank you for reading my fanfic and this sequel will be my thank you for ya'll! ^-^

I hope you will enjoy! (Hopefully with all the evil plots I am thinking--)

CINDY

OUT!