Chapter 1 - Fresh Starts

This is not a true story but the LGBT topic catches my eye and so do stories! Please enjoy, sorry for mistakes, etc. This is based in the USA and I'm from the UK so I won't know much about the US but I'll try! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Liam. I'm 16 years old. I am fairly shy and I have blue eyes and brown hair - To be honest, it could be worse I think.

Tomorrow is the opportunity of a fresh start with new people in my life, a new school and new friends....hopefully.

My family moved here due to the fact that we could live a better life here, away from the horrible area I used to live in. I'm terrified of this new place to be honest, I'm not the 'social type' of person. That isn't my fault, people are always in their 'exclusive' friendship groups, trying to act cool.

I do have my secret. A secret no one knows and this secret is giving me no hope - I'm Gay. Yes, I like other dudes. I'm keeping the secret inside as I'm scared to tell anyone. I coud be judged by a lot of people and I could even get disowned by my family - God knows what could happen! The harsh reality is scary....extremely terrifying but I tell myself to get on with my day as I know, one day I can be happy.