Eleiri.

Series Order:

1.My Hero Academia: All Mights Daughter.

2. My Hero Academia: I see Everything (Aizawas Daughter)

3.My Hero Academia: Scars Heal. (All Might x OC)

Okay, so I am a brand new fan of My Hero Academia. I've finished all four seasons during quarantine and I fell in love with the story. I love All Mights story the best probably because it's still being unfolded as the show progresses. Anyway, if I get any of these facts about All Might wrong don't get mad at me, this is just for fun. I love writing stories about shows I love and I think I need to give LazyTown a break for a while. It's time for a challenge.
I hope you all like it, comments and advice is always welcomed. I might ask for an idea or two as well. I want to include the community in my fanfics so don't be afraid to tell me what you think of it.
Thanks 😊
✨✨💙✨✨

 Thanks 😊 ✨✨💙✨✨

Voices were heard beyond her bedroom door, a feminine voice of her nanny and a deep voice that sounded familiar to her. It's been a while since she's heard that voice, not since she was an infant. She pressed her ear up to the wood of the door and listened carefully.

"It's time for her to come with me, Missy." He told her nanny. "She's of age now that she can enroll in U.A. as a student."
"What about her?" Missy stated. "What makes you think that she would want to go with you in the first place?"
"She has to, its the only way I can finally be a part of her life and have her heavily protected at the same time. No student will know who she is, only the staff have been informed of her coming for her security."
"...If only Elina were alive she'd have something to say about this." Missy said. Eleiri heard nothing but a long silence through the door. Missy hasn't mentioned her mother in a long time. Eleiri (El-leery) couldn't even remember her now, just a faint memory of sparkling blue eyes and fiery red hair.
"Her and I spoke of this before she died. We agreed that this would be the way of raising her. I'm not here to argue, Missy. I'm just here to take her to her new home and new life. She can't stay locked up forever."
"That's what you've also agreed to, isn't it? To keep her locked up like a prisoner until she became of age."
"It was for her own safety. She had her mother at the time too, until Eleiri was four."
"What am I to do? I'm out of a job, I've looked after her these fifteen years."
"I know, I'm not letting you go. I still need you just in case anything bad happens, she'll come right back here."
Eleiri heard Missy sigh and give in, "please, take care of her." Her voice broke and quivered. All Might leaned forward and met her eyes, "She will be safe, I promise you. Thank you for taking care of her, I don't know how to repay you."
"Just...keep her safe." Missy sniffled.
Eleiri felt the door give way and fly open, she fell to the floor on her hands and knees. All Might stood up, almost startled at the commotion. Missy spoke to her without turning around, "Ellie, I assume you know what's going on?" Missy said using her nick name. Eleiri stood up from the floor and brushed her golden blonde hair from her face to see her father standing there in the middle of the living room.
"I wasn't listening." Eleiri spoke up, denying the accusation. All Might chuckled at her remark, she was too cute. She was nothing like she was the last time he saw her. She used to be able to fit in his arms but she was a woman now. She definitely had his hair, golden locks that seemed to reach the middle of her back. She was tall and wore a white dress that made her peachy skin stand out. He spotted her eyes and his breath was taken from him, she had her mother's blue eyes.
"Enough of the mouth, silly. Come and meet your dad." Missy ordered.
Eleiri couldn't move her feet, she was too afraid to approach the tall and lanky figure. This was All Might? He looked sick. This couldn't be him.
"It's okay, Eleiri. I'm here to take you home. You'll get to live with me and go to a real school, they'll teach you on handling your gift."
"You don't..." she looked him up and down. "You don't look like him."
All Might looked down at his lanky figure and realized that she didn't know. Well, this was awkward. He wasn't planning on telling her that secret on the first day he reunited with her. How very naive.
"Oh, this...I was injured a long time ago." He lifted his shirt and showed her the scar. Eleiri cringed at the ugly sight and almost was overcome with emotion for him. "I only show my hero figure when I'm out in public and need to be seen."
She nodded showing she understood, "I've heard of U.A. It's the best and most prestigious school here. You're the principal, right?" She asked.
"No, I'm not the principal but I am one of the teachers there. I'll have you placed in the class 1-A so you'll have good friends to look after you. I trust that class with my life."
"Will they really help me with my power?"
"Of course, Eleiri. Have you been practicing with it?"
"Every day." She smiled, holding up a ball of light she manifested from her hands. Eleiri had a power called, Supernova. She was able to create stars and create bright light from her body. She could also make those stars explode into a supernova and create a bright light to deter anyone that tried to get at her. All Mights eyes gleamed in the light of the star in her hands. If she exploded too many stars at once she would grow weak and wouldn't be able to move her body as precisely. He was already proud of her and her control over her power.
"Beautiful." He said looking at her. Eleiri smiled and commanded the star to vanish from his sight. He knelt in front of her and met her eyes, "I know, I haven't been there for you until now. I just want to say that I'm happy I get to see you now and that I'm willing to get to know you. I don't know what you think of me since I've never been there for you. I just want to let you know I've thought of you everyday, the thought of you kept me going in the most darkest battles. I left you to protect you, but since I have this job its given me the opportunity to take you home with me and be completely safe at the same time. You're a young lady now, so I won't make you do anything. I want you to tell me what you want. Do you want to go with me or stay here with Missy?"
Eleiri looked at Missy and then at All Might, she was allowed to choose for herself from now on? She didn't know what to think about such a turn of events but she took her time to think.
"I..." she started. "I want to go with you."
All Mights eyes shined in joyous tears, he had the urge to hug her tight but he knew to keep his distance until she was comfortable with him. Missy came to her and sighed, "How about you go and pack, hun. Your dad will be here when you get back."
Eleiri nodded and hugged her nanny tight, "I love you."
Missy covered her mouth to keep from sobbing, "I love you too, kiddo. Go on. All Might and I have to talk."
Missy looked at All Might, tears staining her face, "I swear, Toshi. If you fail to protect her I'll-"
"I assure you she's in good hands. You don't have to worry." He came to her clasping her shoulders. Missy tucked her burgundy hair behind her ears and met his eyes with her emerald green ones.
"You better. She doesn't need to be let down right now."
"I know. This is what Elina and I wanted for her. She'll be alright."
"I guess there's no point in asking if I am allowed to come see her."
"Why not? No one knows that you're tied to her. That's why I stuck you here in this secluded place. You're free to see her anytime you like. You have my number. Eleiri will soon have her own phone too, I'll be sure to give that to you too."
Missy nodded and wiped her tears away. Eleiri came out with her two suitcases and looked at the both of them, "I'm ready."