Empath.

"I did?"

"Yeah you did. It was passed down from the person before me who had One For All."

"Whats it called?"

"Its called Empath. You can feel the impression someone gives off by touching them, sometimes you can see what happened for them to get certain emotions."

"Wow." She looked down at her moms picture again. "How can I feel her current when shes dead?"

"Shes in your blood, Eleiri. You can feel the current of your family even after they're gone."

"You mean, I can feel anyone's current from the bloodline?"

"Yeah, im guessing you can detect the currents of the people who had One for All too since you got a part of it."

"Thats really cool."

"Its very cool, it can get tiring though. Feeling everyone elses emotions can be overwhelming. Be sure to take care of you first."

Ellie nodded and flipped to another page. It was All Might cradling her  close. He looked young in the picture and he looked down at her infant self with such deep fatherly love. He looked at her as if she were a work of art. Ellie smiled at the picture before turning the page.

The next picture was of Missy and Elina together, they looked like they were at a beach, holding their ice cream cones and wearing their sun glasses. 

"Awe they look so happy."

"That was their spring break."

"Why aren't you in the picture?"

"I was training hard that week."

Ellie turned another page and saw a tall blonde woman standing with her mother.

"Whose that?" She asked.

"That is my mom. This was the day I took Elina to meet my parents."

"Oh, what was her name?"

"Kyra. That's why that's your middle name."

"Shes gorgeous."

"Yeah." All Might replied with glistening eyes. She flipped to the last page and heard a laugh from her dad. "Guess who that is." He pointed to a long haired boy whose eyes were dry and red.

"...Is that Aizawa?" She asked.

"Yeah we were neighbors for a long time before we enrolled into UA."

"You two grew up together?"

"Yeah we did."

"Thats cool." She thought a moment, a question was on the mind and she wanted to ask the right way. "Can you train me with my quirk?" She asked.

"I do, when you're in my classes."

"No I mean one on one. Like with Izuku."

"So you found out about our private training."

"Yeah I did. I thought maybe you could help me too...if it's not too much trouble."

"Its no trouble at all." He replied.

Ellie smiled at him happily and hugged him. All Might loved her hugs. They were never faked or casual, she meant each one with true care.

"When do you want to start?" He asked her.

"Right now."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I want to train now."

"Alright to the balcony." He pointed to the sliding doors and she leapt up from the couch, running out onto the patio. All Might shook his head, smiling at her spunk.

"Okay. The first thing you need to do is focus on the force of your blows."

Aizawa told me you can be too strong and careless with your moves."

"You know about that?"

"I keep up on your performance, nothing crazy." He explained.

Ellie crossed her arms in suspicion but let him carry on.

"Try throwing a punch at me."

"What?" She was shocked to hear him say it. All Might gestured to himself and held his hands up.

"Throw a punch at one of my
hands."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You wont, just throw a punch."

Ellie cringed already before she could even bring herself into a fighting stance. She threw a punch and her fist collided with her dads hand with a forceful blow. All Might winced at the immense power she had in her hands and shook the pain away.

"I see what your teacher means now. Your focus is only on the target. You need to focus how much force is adequate for the target."

"I don't get it. If I blow a villain into the sky how is that a problem." She shrugged.

"If all your power is in one blow you wont last more than a few minutes in battle. No wonder you get so tired using your quirk."

"So you're saying that i have to  conserve my energy?"

"Precisely. In doing that, you must figure out what moves work best for an opponent."

"I see. That's why Izuku has that little notebook all the time."

"He's studying the technique of everyone in the class. He does that in case he ends up fighting them for class. Its a good habit to have."

"Wow. I didn't know he did all that."

"You can learn a lot from him." 

"Can I try again?"

"Yeah."

He held his hands up again and she held her fists up and stood still, thinking about her next move.
She punched his hand again,this time using enough force to get him off balance and back up from the  blow. All Might smiled, impressed by her focus.

"Amazing, sweetie. Now lets focus on your quirk. What all can you do, name them."

"I can make stars and detonate them, space projection and can make stardust into living creatures."

"You sure that's all?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because your mom could kinda fly."
"Are you kidding me?"

"Yeah but lets focus on the ones you do have. Lets make a star."

"I thought I wasn't allowed." She teased.

"Just make one, smarty pants."

She manifested a bright blue star and held it in her hands.

"Throw it in the air."

Ellie obeyed and threw it up in the air making it hover far enough where it wouldn't hurt anyone.
With her Dads permission she detonated it and it exploded in the sky.

" are you good with aiming?" He asked.

Ellie nodded and All Might threw his coffee mug into the air. It took a second for Ellie to figure out what he was doing and she aimed her hands at the falling mug and shot at it shattering it in midair.

"That was great." He smiled. "What about your star blasts. You used it on me and Bakugo.

"That's right I did."

" you do have enough control to focus on people when you use it." He approached the pool. "Use it on me again."
"No." She protested.
"The last time didn't hurt. Now you wanted me to train you so this is your training."

Ellie winced before she blasted him, making him fly into the pool. She rushed over to the poolside and knelt down, "You okay?"
All Might only smiled and pulled her into the water. She resurfaced and looked at him irritatedly.
He splashed her, "Im okay, silly. I wanted you to do that."
Ellie grinned and splashed him back before leaving the pool.