Dad.

Ellie woke up in her bed, she didn't even remember when she fell asleep. She yawned and stretched before she stood to get dressed and leave her dorm for breakfast. All Might must have put her to bed, how sweet.
She saw Mina running down the hallway in a frenzy, "Morning, Mina."
"Ellie. Come with me. It's an emergency."
"What's the matter?" She asked.
"All Might had a run in with villains just after he left your room. He's in the hospital."
"What?" Her eyes couldn't be stopped from streaming tears. "What happened is he okay?"
"I don't know anything yet, I was told to get you."
"Let's, go." Mina and Ellie ran out of the dorms and down the street where the nearest hospital was. Thoughts swam around in her head as she navigated the maze of crisp white hallways. She just wanted him to be okay.
"Ellie, it's right here." Mina found his room and she spotted the hero sleeping soundly on the hospital bed. The nurse, checking on him spotted the two and smiled reassuringly as she came to them.
"Are you students from U.A.?" She asked.
"Yes, is he okay?" Ellie asked.
The nurse gave her a pat on the shoulder, "Of course, he took a pretty hard beating though. The doctor demands he gets a lot of rest to heal his broken shoulder and leg."
"Anything else he needs to do to get better?" She asked making sure to keep the suggestions in mind for later.
"He can't move his arm, he has to keep it in that sling until his next appointment. Same thing with his leg, he has to keep it in his brace. Rest and little movement is all he needs."
"Thankyou."
Mina let her go in on her own to spend some time with him, he looked like a mess, he was covered in scrapes and bruises that almost looked black in color. His face had a black eye that was swollen like a golf ball. His left leg, elevated and in the air.
Ellie had never seen such a sight, she tried holding back the crying that wanted to escape her mouth but she failed. All Might opened his eyes to see her crying uncontrollably.
"Hey...shh! Come here. It's okay." He reached out his unbroken arm and held her hand. "Hey, I'm okay. Nothing can defeat me." He said trying to get her to stop crying. He never wanted to see her face so devastated again.
"What happened?" She asked.
"Some guy with a crazy rock fist quirk tried to rob a bank. It happened just after our movie." Ellie nodded but still couldn't stop crying. "Oh, Ellie. Sit down next to me, I'm going to be fine."
"I thought..."
"Shh...no. I'm not leaving so soon. We just met." He joked, earning him a chuckle from her. "There, dry your eyes. I'll be up and moving before you know it."
"What about the nurse at school, she cane heal you right?" She asked.
"Wow, Todoroki did a good job on the school tour." He laughed. "You're right she can but only minor injuries. If I came to her now, it would be a lot of energy being taken out of me. We can wait until at least the bruises clear up."
"Okay."
"Who did you come with?" He asked.
"Mina. She's in the waiting room."
"She's a good friend, isn't she?" He smiled.
"Yeah, she is." She pouted out. "I've never seen you like this before. It scared me."
"I'm sorry, Eleiri. I never meant to scare you." He rubbed her hand with his thumb. "You don't need to worry."
"Well, are you hungry are you allowed to eat? I'll get it for you."
"They didn't say I couldn't." He said blocking out a little pain from his eye. "My wallet should be on the table there."
She brought it to him and he fished out some money, "I want a burger with everything on it."
Ellie giggled, "Its eight in the morning."
"Then get me a breakfast burger and a milkshake." He smiled. "You can get what you want and see if Mina wants anything before you both go back to school."
"I'm not going back to school." She told him sternly. "I'm staying here until you get better."
"Oh, no. You are going back to school. You just started and You don't need to be missing any classes." He said. "You can visit me during the evening."
Ellie crossed her arms and scowled at him, "I'm not going anywhere."
All Might couldn't help but laugh, "is this your disobedient streak?"
"Maybe." She gave him a side look, making him laugh again.
"Okay, that's cute and all but you really need to get to class. I'll see you later."
"Fine." She rolled her eyes and stood to leave and looked back. "Bye Dad."
All Might was left in shock hearing her, a big smile crossed his face as he relaxed and fell asleep once more.
Mina and Ellie left for school and arrived to class late, Aizawa wasn't at all thrilled. "Welcome ladies, sorry my class interrupted your beauty sleep."
"Sorry, sir."
"Take out your pencil and notebook. You'll need to take notes on this lesson." Ellie and Mina obeyed and took notes through the class. Shoto kept sneaking looks, knowing something wasn't right. He could tell that something was wrong. Her eyebrows were furrowed, a frown had crossed her face and it was hard for her to focus, she was worried.
By the time Aizawas class ended, Ellie almost bolted from the classroom to get to her father. Aizawas scarf caught her wrist and pulled her back into the room before she could get too far. Ellie was taken by surprise, "What was that for?"
"I need you to explain why you were late this morning."
"My dad is in the hospital, he has a broken shoulder and leg."
"He'll be okay. All Might has had broken bones before. He's a fast healer."
"I want to get back to him." She said worriedly.
Aizawa merely blinked and have her a nod, "Go on. Make sure you get back before curfew."
"Thank you sir." She ran out of the class and back to the dorms to change out of her uniform. She changed into some simple black leggings and a pink hoodie with a U.FO. on it. She left her room and rushed down the hallway, "Whoa. Where you off to?" Shoto spotted her as he walked down the hallway. He stopped and clasped her arms to see that she was crying, "what's wrong, Ellie?" He asked concerned. Ellie shook her head and dried her tears.
"Sorry, I shouldn't be like this. I'm just worrying."
"What are you worried about?"
"Dad is in the hospital with two broken bones. They said he is going to be okay-"
"Of course he is, he's All Might. I'm sure he's had broken bones in the past."
"But what about next time? What if next time is worse? What if he gets hurt worse?" Ellie tried her best to keep her emotions at bay. "I don't want him to-"
"Oh, Ellie. He's gone through worse than this. It's going to be okay. As for the future, don't worry about it. You'll only make yourself miserable."
Ellie nodded and stared up at his eyes, "okay."
"I'll walk with you, hows that."
"I'd like that."