Youre Safe.

Eleiri looked up at her nanny that had taken care of her for years and hugged her tight. "I'll miss you."
"We'll see each other soon, love. Don't worry about me." She reassured her as she kissed the top of her head. All Might took both of his daughters suitcases and carried them to the car while Eleiri followed behind. He opened the car door for her and she stepped inside. He came round the other side and sat beside her as the taxi drove off to U.A. The car ride was an awkward silence before All Might cleared his throat.
"Is there anything you need before we enroll you?" He asked. "The students have dorms, you have the option to live there or live with me and we can go to school together. It's all up to you, you'll be protected either way."
"What would you prefer then?" She asked.
"It's your choice Eleiri."
"Yes, but you want to get to know me. Which option gives us the better chance at doing that?" She asked. "I personally think that if I lived with you that would be a better option."
"Yes, I'm not there a lot though. I'm mostly at U.A. We'll have time to spend together, that's a top priority of mine. Living in the dorms will help you make friends too."
"Looks like we've compromised. The dorms it is." She said giving him a soft smile. All Might chuckled at the clever way she spoke, she was very intelligent for her age.
"We will have to buy you some supplies and other things for your dorm room. We will worry about that once you're enrolled."
"Sounds good." She leaned back in her seat and faced him. "Let's get to know each other now." She said.
"Okay, where do you want to start?" He asked her.
"Let's just ask eachother questions." She shrugged. "Here, I'll start. What is the one thing you like to do outside of U.A.?" She asked.
"Oh, that's a good question. I don't have a lot of down time np but when I do, I like to watch movies."
"Oh, cool. What's your favorite movie?"
"Rocky." He smiled.
"Your turn." She said. All Might thought a little before coming up with a good question for her, "what is your favorite thing to do?" He asked her.
"That's the same question I asked you." She smiled. "I like to dance."
"Really? What kind of dance?"
"I guess you could call it hip hop?" She shrugged. "I just like to dance to music. No big deal."
"I have two left feet. You must have gotten that from your mom." He chuckled.
"They say in ancient times that any warrior who could fight with speed and accuracy could dance with grace as well. You sure you can't dance?" She asked.
"I'm sure." He laughed a little. "I think it's your turn again."
"Okay, Favorite food?" She asked.
"That's easy, pizza."
"Yes, pizza is the best." She agreed.
"Okay, let's see. Whose your favorite hero." He joked. Eleiri looked at him and smiled.
"Very funny." She said as they pulled up to U.A.
"At least that's made you smile."
They climbed out of the car and All Might took her bags and led her into the school. She couldn't stop looking around, there was so much going on and she was almost overwhelmed by the activity going on around her. There were students talking and sitting in the lawn. Some were practicing their powers with each other. She did receive some judgy stares from some of them but she did her best to keep from dwelling on that. She was finally out of the house and able to take in her surroundings all by herself.
"This way, Eleiri." He said snapping her out of her trance. She followed him into the headmasters office and was met with a very short mouse like creature. She was a bit startled since she had never met a mouse before but she gave a nice smile anyway.
"Hello, I am headmaster Nezu. It's an honor to meet you." He shook her hand. "Your father has told me all about you. What is your name again?"
"Eleiri." She said softly. All Might stood behind her as she sat across from him at his desk.
"What a lovely name, do you know what it means?"
"My name? No I don't know." She shook her head.
"It means, ruler of all. I'd say the name fits since All Might is your dad." He smiled. Eleiri looked up at her father and blushed shyly at the kindness she was shown so quickly.
"I was the one that named her." All Might mentioned smiling down at her.
"I didn't know that." She looked surprised.
"Yeah."
Nezu handed her a few papers to sign, agreeing to the rules of the school. She told him the size she needed for her suit and gym clothes so that she'd be ready to jump into the lessons without any delay.
"I hope you enjoy your stay and education at U.A. Here's your dorm key." He handed her a shiny, silver key and they went on their way. All Might brought her to the dorms and she finally was able to unpack. The dorm room was very nice, it was just enough space for her.
"Let me know when you're ready to go to the store so you can decorate your room how you like. Don't be shy with the shopping either, anything you want."
Eleiri sat on the edge of her mattress and looked at him, "thank you." She said gratefully. All Might couldn't help but look at her adoringly, "you deserve the best."
She looked down humbly and fidgeted with her hands nervously. All Might spotted her reaction and sat down beside her, "How are you feeling?"
"Overwhelmed...in a good way, I guess."
"I know, it's going to be an adjustment but if you feel the least bit scared I'm always here. You can talk to me about what you're feeling, okay?" He tried meeting her eyes.
"Okay." She almost whispered.
"Do you want to meet your classmates?"
Eleiri took a deep breath and nodded, "yeah."
He wasn't too convinced of her response and laid a comforting hand on her shoulder, "I know this is a lot to take in. So how about this, squeeze my hand when you've had enough."
She looked down at his hands and nodded shyly.
"Here, practice." He held out his hands. She looked at him as if his hand were a tarantula. All Might chuckled, "I don't bite. I promise."
She laid a hand on his and squeezed it quickly before drawing back in fear.
"Ouch!" He exclaimed. Eleiri's eyes went wide in shock. All Might laughed at her reaction, "I'm kidding, it's okay. You're safe."
She scowled at him for being tricked and crossed her arms. All Might laughed again, "come on, smile. It's going to be okay."
Her scowl didn't budge
"Here, I promise I won't do it this time." He held out his hand again. It took her a minute to trust him but she held his hand once again. She felt comforted by him, she felt safe. It was an odd feeling to have since they didn't know each other that well but she didn't question it. Maybe this was the effect he had on everyone.
"I've got you. Are you ready?" He asked.
Eleiri smiled and nodded. With that he led her out of the room and into the common area where everyone was hanging out. The boys were the first to notice her presence and some of them stood seeing her.
"Hey everyone, come here for a moment." He beckoned the class.
They all huddled over and stood in front of Eleiri.
"This is Eleiri, she is new here at U.A. She will be studying here in your class. I trust that you'll treat her with friendliness and respect."
They all stood silent for a second and then Bakugo spoke up, "Is she your kid or something?" He asked with his usual grumble.
"Really, Baku. That's the first thing that you have to say?" Denki replied.
"It's not that hard to figure out, who else would be escorted in here like royalty?" He crossed his arms stubbornly. All Might face palmed at Baku's crass words. Eleiri was a bit taken aback from the rage behind his speech. A boy with tumbling black locks came up to her, "Dont mind him, he's always like this. Best not to take him too seriously."
"What you say Deku?! I'll pound you into the ground!"
"Stop, Baku. That's enough." All Might silenced him for the moment.
"Well is it true? Is Eleiri your daughter?" A pink skinned alien girl asked.
All Might looked at Eleiri ands she nodded, letting him know it was okay.
"Yes, she is my daughter." He confessed.
All the girls rushed to her and welcomed her warmly, "we're going to have a lot of fun together." One of them said.
"Welcome to U.A." Another cheered.
"Called it!" Baku said before sitting back on the couch.
"Okay, okay. Let's not frighten her, how about you introduce yourselves before you smother her with excitement." He chuckled. He looked down at his daughter and noticed she was moving her hand towards his. Baku just hand to ruin it.
"Hi, My name is Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you." He shook her hand warmly and reassuringly. He almost had the same comforting contact as her father. She smiled at him, "nice to meet you too." She said softly.
"My name is Mina, I can't wait to get to know you more. Don't be shy around us, we're all family here."
She met a handful of the students including Momo and Jiro, Toru and Mezo. She was incredibly startled at the shortest one clinging to her and kissing her hand, "what an honor it is to meet you. My room is always open if you're looking for some...company." He winked creepily. Mina came and kicked Mineta off of her before All Might could, "Mineta, you pervert! Leave her alone. No one wants to be greeted that way."
"Thank you, Mina." All Might said, calming his rage.
"Anytime."
Eleiri squeezed her fathers hand and he looked down at her, discreetly nodding to her. "I think that's enough introductions for now. We have to go to the store to set up her dorm." He said.
"Do you need any help?" Mina asked.
"Yeah, Mina and I can help her if you like." Jiro offered. All Might considered the offer and nodded, "I think that would be a lot of help, as longs as Eleiri agrees."
She nodded happily and the four of them left for the store. They all piled into a taxi and Eleiri and All Might were squished together in the back seat.
"What sort of things do you like, Eleiri?"
"You can call me Ellie for short." She replied shyly.
"Oh okay, well tell us what you like Ellie. What do you want your room to look like?" Jiro asked.
"I like music, and dance. I like stars and space a lot too."
"Okay that's pretty cool, that actually helps a lot, what kind of music do you like. I'm all about music, I can help you find some posters if you like." Jiro said. Eleiri nodded and smiled at them both. She was overwhelmed by the kindness she was shown and backed into her fathers frame to distance herself from the excitement. All Might gave her a reassuring look that she was okay. Once they pulled up the the store, All Might let the girls shop. He knew Mina and and Jiro would take care of her they were probably the most mature out of the girls in the class. He was glad that they suddenly took her under their wing. By the time they came up to the register, he paid for the items without a second glance at the quantity of hinges they have taken. The price wasn't a concern at all. He just wanted her to be as comfortable as possible. They left the store and loaded back into a taxi, the backseat more crowded than the last time because of the shopping bags taking up the space.
"We can help you with the room if you want, Ellie."
"Okay."
"Thanks you two for helping out today. I can already see the three of you becoming good friends." He said to them. Jiro and Mina smiled at the great hero, "it's no problem. It's always nice to have another girl around, we're outnumbered by the boys." Mina said.
They returned to the school and Jiro called for the boys to help bring in the numerous bags of items up to her dorm. Ellie reached for a bag to help out and accidentally brushed her hand against another reaching for the same bag.
"Oh! Sorry." She drew back her hand and looked at the boy in front of her. He was an odd looking one but incredibly handsome. His hair half white and red, one blue eye and the other red. He had an unfortunate scar on one eye but that didn't keep Eleiri from blushing at how good looking he was.
"That's quite alright. You don't need to carry anything. You must be tired anyway." He said taking the last of the shopping bags and meeting her eyes.
"The name is Shoto Todoroki. It's nice to finally meet you. Everyone was talking about you after you left. Sorry I wasn't there to meet you properly."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Eleiri. But most people call me Ellie." She said in an innocent voice.
"Nice name. Come on, let's get this stuff upstairs." He led the way back to the dorms and placed the her things in her room. "I'll see you later, Eleiri. Let me know if you need any help in there."
She nodded and he left. Jiro, Mina and Eleiri started working on her room. They hung up the posters, plugged in the alarm clock and record player, made the bed and placed a white fur rug at the foot of it. They decorated her desk and hooked up her computer. Lastly, they installed the LED lights and starlight projector that casted the night sky upon her ceiling.
"Oh, Ellie. This is a lovely room." Mina said. Jiro sat down at her desk and Mina sat at the edge of her bed with her. Ellie's favorite color was pink, so that became the ideal color for the room, her bed spread was a pink galaxy printed and she had a rainbow of lights to make the room relaxing.
"So what's your quirk? If you don't mind me asking?" Mina asked. Eleiri didn't know if she was comfortable with that question yet.