Interrogation.

TRIGGER WARNING, BLOOD AND VIOLENCE.

Ellie woke up groggily, her back hurting and her eyes still blurry from the night before. Her head throbbed with immense pain and her hands were tied behind her back, "Well, good morning gorgeous." She heard a sinister voice behind her. Her hearing went in and out and she struggled to open her eyes.

"Wakey wakey!" Her head was tilted all the way back as her blonde hair was pulled tightly so she could see the face of her captor. Black hair, dark eyes and skin with two different colors. She focused her eyes to see who he was, her eyes grew huge. His patchwork skin and menacing smirk, "The names Dabi if you're wondering, precious." He caressed her face.

Her thoughts were coming back to her quickly, Shoto and her just left the planetarium and he left her at the door. "What's your name doll face?"
She opened her mouth to reply but her speech hadn't caught up with the rest of her yet.

"Don't be shy, cutie. Tell me your name. I need to know if I got the right person." He said. Ellie now smirked and looked at the ugly man.

"You must be one dumbass villain not to know who I am then. I can already tell you're not the boss around here, real villains aren't this sloppy."

"Ooohoo! Damn and I thought I was the only one that could burn people around here." A bright blue flame poofed into his hands. "I like girls with spirit. Makes it so much more enjoyable watching them die!" He held the flame close to her face to feel the intense heat. Some noise was heard from the other side of the door and then a man covered in hands came to see the scene, "Stop flirting, you idiot. I found her school ID in her purse. She's All Mights daughter alright." Shigaraki handed Dabi the card and looked at it.

"Eleiri Kyra Yaga. Pretty name." He smiled. Shigaraki shook his head and smacked Dabi on the back, "will you quit it. Compress finally hooked up the screens. It's time to start."

"Right, shall we dress her in something more...cuter?"

Shigaraki shook his head and left the room, "Do whatever you want, she just can't escape."

"Oh, she won't get away. She already can't resist me." Dabi took out a syringe of fluid and without warning, poked her with it. She fell asleep again and when she woke up, she was tied to the same chair but in a short red dress.
"Welcome back, beautiful." Dabi was still in the room.

"Who dressed me?" She asked, hoping that it wasn't Dabi who touched her as she slept.

"Don't worry about that, Toga did that. She also took a sample of your blood...for fetish purposes." He shrugged.

"What do you want with me?"

"You know what's really messed up about this society? That if you're a villain or you even look like one, they leave you alone if you haven't committed a crime. It makes it easy for us to slip in and out of places to get information."

Ellie listened, looking around for any chance of escape as well. Maybe he would talk too much, she hoped.

"We found out that All Might had a lady friend, she was killed by a few villains like us. All Might couldn't save her...now, he's going to relive his hell, with you." Dabi clicked a remote and a screen and camera turned on, "Good morning ladies and assholes, we interrupt this program to introduce to you, the daughter of All Might. Looks like she wandered off too far from daddy's house, All Might, you have only three days to find her." Dabi growled into the mic.

All Might stopped to look at his daughter on the screen, seeing her tied up an treated horribly broke him down and he wept. Shoto and Izuku stood in disgust of the spectacle. "All Might my dude...you did a good job with this one, she's pretty cute." He said sniffing her hair and facing her.