Broken.

Ellie sat in a tired and painful haze as the night grew darker. She didn't want to fall asleep, who knows what they would do to her if she dozed off. She looked at the dark red scar that went down her leg. She couldn't risk using her quirk when they were watching her. As far as they knew, her quirk was nonexistent. If she used it, she could be killed.

Dabi was the last person to leave the room and turned off the light. She waited until her eyes adjusted to the darkness and opened one of her restrained hands to create a tiny star, small enough to burn away the ropes around her wrists and dim enough to keep the villains from being suspicious.
She felt the ropes give way and she undid her ankles. She stumbled to stand and felt around for the door. She opened it a crack to see Dabi sitting on a couch across the room, he was starting to fall asleep. The other villains must have left for the night and Dabi must have agreed to stand guard. Even though there was a less number of villains around her, she knew that going into the room would definitely alert Dabi.

Ellie lit up her hands again using the star as a flashlight to find her means of escape. She noticed a poorly boarded up hole in the wall and she pulled the board out as quietly as she could. She could travel through the inside to get free.

She crawled inside and started traveling through the inside walls, it was cramped and hard to breathe with all the insulation around her. She tore off a bit of the dress Toga had put her in and tied it to cover her mouth and nose.
She kept feel int her way down the wall until she saw a patch of light at the end of her path, it was an Airvent! Ellie sighed a little relieved and inched her way closer to it. She crawled inside and looked through the grate.

"Please let me stab her again." She heard Togas voice. "It was so fun rp to see her drip red." Toga blushed.

"You will not." Shigaraki reprimanded. "We need her intact, All for One wants her. He'll find out what quirk she has, and he'll take it from her. One for all isn't just inherited, it can be transferred through blood relatives."

"Blood!" Toga exclaimed. "If that's true, then maybe I could just taste the blood I got from her and I'd get it."

"It doesn't work that way."

"Why not?"

"It just doesn't. So no more knife play. Promise?"

Toga pouted and nodded to him. What was with these people? She waited until they left their room before she crawled down the vents. There must have been one that led outside somewhere.

All Might, Aizawa, Shoto and Izuku came back to the school after a long day of looking for her. They sat down in a conference room to sit and think about where she had been hidden.

"To be honest, All Might. She couldn't have been taken that far to be kidnapped within twenty minutes of her being missing. That's a sort amount of time to be taken away. They took her from the doorstep of the complex." Aizawa said, he pointed to the map of the city that was mounted up on the wall and Shoto brought it to him. All Might listened intently to his dear friend.

"She told us herself before the broadcast cut out that she was in an abandoned building. What vacant buildings are around All Mights home?" Izuku brainstormed.

Shoto took a red pencil and circled a few spots on the map, "the scrap metal warehouse is here." He pointed to the large square on the map. "There's also the old grocery store and the abandoned factory around that area." Shoto looked up at All Might, but he averted his eyes from him. He was still upset with him.

"Don't forget Theres some old shops as well that are run down too." Aizawa circled them all. "We'll investigate these places tomorrow."

"I'm going now, I can't wait for tomorrow." All Might took the map and started to walk away bit Aizawas scarf caught his wrist.

"You are of no use to your daughter when you can't focus. You need to rest, All Might."

"I need to look for my daughter. Don't tell me what I should do, you don't even have kids." He snapped. Aizawas scarf gripped him tighter.

"You don't know what I have, Toshi. Don't assume that you're the only father around here. You are not going out there alone while trying to fight sleep, you'd be a sitting duck."

"Come on All Might, they need to keep her alive. If they wanted her dead, they would've done it already. They want something and they're using her to get it." Izuku told him.

The other three men in the room looked at him confused, "Huh?"

"Well, didn't you find it interesting when they didn't even ask for money? Usually ransom has a price. They didn't even want any money and that makes me think that it's personal. They actually might know about...Elina."

"So, what? They're doing this to psychologically torture me?" He asked.

" It would be a good move to keep you from thinking rationally. The villains are wearing you down." Aizawa. "They want you to get all angry and violent on them, that way they have a chance at killing you."

All Might for the first time started to feel sick to his stomach and he sat down on one of the chairs at the table. Tears started forming in his eyes and he started to silently cry in front of everyone. "I'm broken... I promised to protect her and she..." he sobbed for a moment.

"All Might, it's not over yet. We will find her and she'll be okay. We're one step ahead of them now."

"Why don't you two take All Might up to the dorms and make up the couch for him. Well start fresh in the morning." Aizawa suggested.

They two boys took an arm and led him to the dorms to sleep.