Road Trip.

The next morning Ellie woke up and packed a day bag for their trip. She brought an extra pair of clothes, a camera and sunglasses. She brought a hoodie just in case it got cold and a few other things for their little trip. She didn't know where they were going but she was excited to find out. She set her bag upon her bed and left her dorm room. She met everyone else at the common area where everyone was, "Morning Ellie." Shoto said coming up to her and giving her a hug. "What ate you up to today?" He asked.
"Dad and I are going on a little road trip. I wont be back until the evening probably."
"Yeah? That sounds fun. You two are getting close. He's not a stranger now is he?" He nudged her with his elbow.
"No he's not. Honestly i thought it would take more time to know him but he's so up front about everything."
"He's a hero, he has nothing to hide." He smiled.
Izuku came up to her and smiled, "Hey Eleiri. How are you this morning?" He asked.
"Im great thanks. What about you?"
"Im doing good. A few of us are going to the beach. You're welcome to cone with us."
"Yeah be sure to bring your sexy bikini." Mineta interrupted. Shoto shooed him away with his foot and wrapped an arm around her waist, "Her and Dad are doing a bonding session today." Shoto told him.
Izuku nodded and found Uraraka to sit and eat with. All Might came up and decided to eat with them all. They both needed to get on the road by seven and there would be no time to stop for breakfast. All Might noticed Shoto's arm around his daughters waist and a feeling of irritation rose up within him. He came over to them to say hello.
"Hello Todoroki. How is your morning?" He asked bringing his daughter his side to keep Shoto off of her. Shoto chuckled and didn't protest, it was a dad thing after all.
"Im good, Sir. How are you?" He asked.
"Im doing great. Im taking Ellie on a trip today."
"He wont tell me where though." She said.
"Its a surprise. I promise you'll have alot of fun."
"Well, i hope you both have a great day." Shoto joined the rest of the class in eating breakfast and Ellie turned abd looked at her dad scoldingly.
"What?" All Might shrugged.
"What was that?"
"I was just-"
"I thought you were cool with us."
"Honestly, i didn't plan on getting all protective over night. It just happened."
Ellie's famous scowl left her face and smiled, "Its what Dads do I suppose." She rolled her eyes.
They both finished breakfast and headed to the nurses office.
"What are we doing here?"
"Well, i need to be fully healed for this trip to be enjoyable." He opened the door and a tiny old woman greeted them.
"Oh jeez what did you do this time?"
She asked examining his leg and arm. She looked up at Ellie and beamed.
"Hello there dear. How are you."
"Im good thanks."
"Toshi, you know its a big risk for me to heal such a big injury." She scolded.
"Come on its for a good cause. Im trying to spend time with Ellie."
"Fine. Sit down and Ill get to work."
All Might obeyed the woman and kissed his arm and leg. His bones cracked back into place and he cried out in pain. Eleiri winced hearing them crack about. After a minute or two, he was good as new.
"Thank you."
"Yeah, whatever. Don't come back for a while. Take care of Ellie ok? Shes my favorite student."
Ellie smiled at the woman.
"You only like her because shes my daughter." He joked.
"No I like her because shes the first new student in years that hasn't come to me with an injury." She smacked him on the arm."
"No I think its because you really do like me coning to you." He teased.
"Get the hell outta here, crazy." She smacked him again before he left with Ellie laughing. They grabbed their bags and headed to the rental car that All Might parked in front if the school.
"Do I get a clue on where were going?" Ellie asked getting into the car.
"Nope." He smiled.
"Is your leg well enough for you to drive?" She asked.
"Yeah it is. My right leg will be doing all the work anyway." He joked making her laugh.
"Please tell me where were going."
"No, it'll be more fun watching you trying to figure it out."
"Ugh. Fine." She grumbled and crossed her arms. All Might let out a laugh seeing her scowl once again.
"Cheer up. You're gonna love it." He said poking her cheek. She swatted his hand away, smiling.
The ride was long and All Might didn't breathe a word of where they were going. It wasn't until she looked at the sign on the road that she smiled and looked at her father.
"Were going to an amusement park?"
"Surprise."
"I've never been to one."
"I know. I spoke to Missy last night and she told me alot."
"Like what?" She asked.
"That one of the reasons why she didn't talk about mom was because she thought it best that I tell you. She didn't think it was her place."
"Oh."
"And that there were things that she wished she did with you but she was too scared to...that's why shes meeting us here."
Ellie's face lit up, her two favorite people were going to spend the day with her. All Might and Missy didn't really get along but they decided that for today they would get along for her.
They parked the car and met Missy at the entrance. Ellie rushed up to hug her nanny.
"I missed you!" She said, hugging Missy tight.
"I missed you too, hun." She kissed the top of her head. All Might smiled at them both and waved to Missy. She rolled her eyes and waved back.
"

Okay, ladies. Ready to have some fun?" He asked.
"Yeah." Ellie said excitedly.
The three of them entered the park and Ellie picked the first ride. It was a roller coaster with a hill incredibly high. Missy looked up at it and got a bit worried, "You sure you want to start with that ride?"
"Yeah. Lets go!"
"That's my girl!" All Might laughed.
They went in line and took their seats on the roller coaster. All Might sat with Ellie and Missy sat behind them. The car clicked and clicked as it climbed up the hill. Adrenaline pumped through her as She anticipated the drop. It sat up on the hill and she looked down. The car dropped down the hill vigorously and sped into a dark tunnel. The coaster twisted and turned sharply a few times before it came back to the loading station. Ellie froze in shock as they stopped.
"Ellie. You okay?" He asked. She looked over at him and started to laugh, "That was so much fun!"
"You like it?"
"I loved it."
They left the coaster and Ellie rode almost every ride. They got in line for another while Missy and All Might talked.
"You didn't have to keep her from fun, Missy."
"I know. I just didn't want anything bad to happen to her. Im sorry."
"Its okay. The bright side is, i get to do all of that with her."
"Yeah." Missy said a little cold. All Might shook his head and looked down at her. She had her arms crossed and she didn't look at him.
"Can I ask probably an obvious question."
"Go ahead."
"Why do you detest me?"
"You're right that should be obvious." She rolled here eyes. "My dad left me when I was young, Toshi. I know that pain." She said.
"I know."
"I just thought you'd choose between being a father or being a hero. Not only that but you could've done both earlier in life. Endeavor has five kids and he's a hero too."
"He's also a dick to his kids."
"You know what I mean."
"Yeah I do. I think now there would've been some things I could've changed but im here now. That's all i can change is the now." He looked at Ellie's excited face. "Besides. She doesn't hold anything against me."
"She adores you. Even when she saw you on tv. Shed point and say, ' thats my daddy saving the world.'"
All Might melted hearing her say that. Ellie loved him even when he wasn't there.
"That's real unconditional love. Don't screw that up." Missy said giving All Mights chest a scolding poke.
"Ow!" He winced. "I wont. All i want to do is make her happy."
"Good." Missy said. After a minute she chuckled to herself.
"What's so funny?"
"I cant believe you called Endeavor a dick." She laughed. "The number one hero just used a curse word."
"This is coming from someone I know used to curse like a sailor when she was younger." He teased.
"I mean, can you imagine if you said something like that on tv." She laughed out. "Have no fear, because im gonna beat these dicks."
"Oh, no. See now you're going to expect it." He joined in the laughter. All Might was used to Missy scowling all of the time but seeing her face light up with a smile was refreshing. She looked sweet.
"You should smile mire often." He told her.
"I smile." She argued.
"Yeah? I've never seen it until now."
Missy's smile faded and she turned away to hide her blushing cheeks.