Training.

All Might took her into his office that was next to the kitchen and had a nice view of the balcony. His office was dimly lit and the furniture was either black leather or dark wood. His desk was a pitch black with a glass top. Papers were scattered around and a dark brown book case
Covered the wall behind his desk. His chair looked tempting to sit in so Ellie took a seat.
"This is a very professional room."
"I don't get any work done in here.." He confessed. Ellie laughed at the irony and got up. He led her to the balcony that was large enough to have a party on. The wind played with her hair as she ventured out onto it. There was a pool and a hot tub along with luxurious seating and tables. She knew she was going to spend alot of time here. "This is my favorite part of your house."
"You haven't seen all of it yet, silly."
"It doesn't matter. What could be better than this?"
They went upstairs and he showed her the bathroom, it was an all white tiled bathroom with a large mirror and bathtub.
"This is a pretty bathroom. Very shiny."
There were two other rooms to look at and All Might opened the door to his room. Ellie stood outside of the door and looked in. His bedroom was probably the most simple in all the house. White walls with a few pictures upon them. A large bed and a couch that faced the tv on the farther wall.
"I don't use this room alot."
"Why?"
"By the end of the day, I only have the strength to make it to the recliner."
"You sleep in that chair in the living room?"
"Yeah."
"Maybe your bedroom should be downstairs then. If your office isn't used then put it upstairs and your bedroom downstairs."
" I didn't think about that. Im hardly here anyway."
"The last room I assume is the guest room?"
"Storage, slash guest room. Yeah. You can have it if you want."
"Ill take it. Thanks." She smiled.
"Great."
"On one condition."
"Uh oh what's that?"
"You help me make it up nice."
"Deal." He grinned and looked at his watch. "Yeah, we should go if you want to get ready for school."
"Okay."
They left the loft and descended down the stairs. They hailed a taxi to return to U.A.
"Did you by any chance turn in your design form for my class?" He asked.
"Yeah. I turned it in while you were recovering."
"Good. Because you're going to need it today."
"What are we learning today?"
"I cant tell you that yet. You're going to have to find out like everyone else."
Ellie scowled and All Might laughed, "You know that face is a quirk all on its own."
She said nothing and kept giving him the evil eye. "I know what your superhero name should be, Madam Mean Eye."
"Very funny." She shoved her Dads arm. The taxi pulled up to the school and they both climbed out.
"Ill see you later Dad." She hugged him tight before she left for her dorm. She ran as fast as she could to the dorms and leapt up the steps.
"Morning hot stuff." Mina joked seeing her bolt down the hallway and into her room. She quickly changed and put her hair up into two high pigtails. She left the room and almost went weak seeing Shoto.
"Morning, Ellie." He told her, coming up to her. She went weak in the knees, "Hey."
"How was your a weekend?"
"Dad took me to an amusement park and then he showed me his home."
"How was that?"
"His loft is huge. I was amazed at how much he has but not alot of time to enjoy it."
"Yeah I can only imagine how busy and tired he must be at the end of every day."
"He might actually fancy my old nanny."
"Really?" He asked in disbelief.
"Yeah. She spent the day with us too. There was some romantic tension."
"I cant see All Might falling in love. He's the symbol of peace." Shoto shrugged. Ellie smiled at him.
"Even the symbol peace needs a little love."
Shoto looked at her adoringly and wrapped an arm around her waist.
"Are you ready for today? Your dad is training us."
"Im ready."
The class left the dorms and into the locker rooms and changed into their hero outfits.
"Wow, Eleiri. Your suit is beautiful." Mina told her. Ellie hooked her belt around her hips and zipped up the front of the suit. She slipped on her all white boots and let her hair down. Once all if the girls were ready they marched out into the training field where All Might stood in his hero outfit. Shoto stole a look at Ellie and blushed happily. They almost matched. Ellie wore a blinding white body suit (not revealing) with a black tool belt around her hips. Her large, chunky boots made her look much taller, she had brass, tinted goggles on top of her head. All Might looked at his daughter proudly, she looked like a real hero already.
"Good Morning class."
"Good morning, sir." The class greeted politely.
"Okay, today is all about thinking on your feet during combat. There will be three main factors in todays training. The person you are fighting against, the arena that is picked and the cripple."
"The cripple?" Tenya asked curiously.
"Yes, all heroes when on the field have experienced a cripple. Sometimes we cant act normally in combat depending on the situation."
"I think I get it. Like when sometimes heroes wont have a way of seeing a villain. They have to rely on all their other senses to get the job done." Izuku spoke up.
"That's exactly right, young
Midorya."
Ellie and the others waited, nervously anticipating the pairings.
"Okay, first we have Momo being the villain and Kirishima as the hero. You'll both be in the warehouse arena. Momo, your cripple is that you cannot have your book that you carry with you in combat."
"But that helps me know the structure s of objects that I need to produce." She explained.
"I know. You will have to learn that in combat, you may lose it during a fight."
"Yes sir." She obeyed and handed him her book."
"Kirishima, you can only use Your quirk three times during this fight."
"That doesn't seem very fair."
"Villains don't fight fair out there in the real world. Sometimes you may nit be able to use your quirk at all." He said to him.
"Understood sir."
The two up went to the designated arena and the rest watched from a survaillence room. Ellie stood next to her dad and watched the scene unfold.
They both started on opposite sides of the arena they had five minutes to show how creative they could be on the battle field.
Kirishima hid behind a massive storage trailer, thinking on what he should do to keep his power use under three.
Momo looked around and kept note of each object she could possibly use in combat.
"Five minutes starts now." All Might said over the intercom. Momo quietly snuck around a few boxes and started to climb up on the assorted pallettes of crates.
"Oh shes clever." Ellie said.
"What do you think shes doing?" All Might asked, wanting to see what she could make out from the battle.
"The view is always better from the arial perspective. Her opponent wont see it coming either."
"That's correct."
When Kirishima was in the middle of the room, surrounded by the pallettes, Momo let some of them free to fall right on top of the red headed boy. Kirishima had no choice but to harden his body so the impact wouldn't hurt so bad.
"That's two more chances, Kirishima." All Might announced.
"I can count." He said under his breath.
"I heard that." All Might replied, earning a giggle from his daughter.
Kirishima emerged from the crates, keeping his body hardened as long as he can to use his first chance to the fullest. Momo pulled out what she knew she could make from her body, she took a metal pipe from her shoulder like a warrior pulling out a sword. "Bring it on Momo." Kiris body shook. He couldn't hold the quirk fir much longer. Momo swung the pipe at him, making it land on the arm he blocked it with.
"Her plan is to tire him out." She mentioned.
"Yes, the more times Kirishima uses his quirk the less chance he will be strong enough to defeat her."
They fought until the clock wound down to a minute. Kiri had used all but one chance to use his quirk. He had to make it count or he would lose. He dodged another swing and took her weapon and swung it at her legs, sweeping them out from under her. He threw the pipe out of her reach and hardened his body one last time. Momo pulled out another weapon and whipped him across the face before he could finish his process. The timer rang and Momo won. Both of them retreated to the surveillance room to recover and the next pair was announced.
"Good job to both of you. I know that was a pretty hard test."
"Yeah it was." Kiri said sitting down.
"Next up we have Eleiri and...oh. Shoto Todoroki."
"Really?" Shoto asked surprised. Ellie looked at her father dumbfounded and looked at the slip of paper. "You are so lucky that I love you dad." She whispered angrily at him.
"Sorry."
"Lets just get this over with."
"Okay... Clock tower arena and Shoto, you can only use your left side."
"You know I cant do that."
"Im this lesson, you must of you will lose."
Shoto looked at Ellie and she smiled sweetly at him. Who could refuse her? Shoto nodded reluctantly.
"Ellie, you cant use your quirk at all." He told her. Ellie looked very disappointed and then nodded, knowing it was only training.
" that doesn't seem very fair. I can use Mic work but she can't use hers."
Shoto came to her defense.
"It's not about a fair fight it's about how creative you can be in certain circumstances."
"it's okay I'll win without my quirk. I like a challenge." Ellie winked.
"all right let's do this then."
They both of them descended down the steps and opened the door to their Clocktower arena. There were ropes everywhere and a massive face of a clock. They both went on their side of the room and readied for All Mights signal.
Shoto fired up his left side and Ellie started looking around to see what she could use to her advantage.
"Eleiri." Shoto broke her focus. " no hard feelings."
"please, it's just class." She said. " no holding back on me though. I don't want any special treatment."
"wasn't planning on it, cutie."
All might sounded the signal and they both circled each other around the room.
Ellie had to grab the closest rope she could find to get off the level ground. The plan was to keep moving until she had a clear shot of him. He shot fire from his hand towards her and she left towards the large face of the clock, dodging it just in time. She grabbed onto a rope that made the Bell of the clock tower sing. She climbed it until she found a platform sturdy enough to watch him from above. He spewed flames everywhere catching the whole room on fire. She had to time this right or she would lose for sure.
" come on, Elliee. come down and fight me like a real pro." He teased.
Ellie swung from the rope down to him and missed her chance to kick him. She pushed off the wall she was approaching and back flipped from it. She landed back in front of shoto. Shed have to face him head on now. There was no other way. It would take too much time to climb another rope. She picked up the only thing she could find, a chain laying by her foot.
She picked it up, trying to bear the pain of hie hot the metal was. She started swinging it around, hoping to catch his left hand with it.
Shoto knew with the heat that he produced that he could not melt it enough for her to drop it. She swung the chain, catching his foot and pulling it towards her.
"Hey!" Shoto almost tripped.
She swung it again catching his left hand in the chain. It was not long until she caught his other hand entangled them in the chains securely behind his back, immobilizing him.
"Ellie wins!" All Might shouted proudly.