Shes Nobody.

Bakugo was watching the training videos from yesterday. His blood boiled seeing how effortless Eleiri was without using her quirk. First Midorya and now her?! This was too much for Baku's mind to bear. Some of the students from class 1-B came in and saw him staring at the surveillance screen. Neito approached Baku and looked at his usual angry face, "Get out we need this room." He told him.
"Leave me alone." He growled.
"We have this room signed out for the next hour, get out." He ordered.
Bakugo stood up abruptly and glared at him, "Don't tell me what to do!" He clenched his fists.
"What do we have here." Neito looked up at the screen Baku was so intently studying and saw Eleiri fighting on the screen.
"Who is that?" Neito asked in intrest.
"Shes nobody."
"Ive never seen her before, is she new?" He asked, getting under Bakugos skin.
"I SAID SHES NOBODY! shes just a showy little Daddy's girl!" He blurted before he left grumbling to himself.
Neito and the others were left to investigate.
"Isn't this the class that All Might teaches?" One of them said.
"You're right, and what did he mean by Daddy's girl? Why was he so adamant to keep her a secret?" The other pondered.
Neito, listening to them in the background had finally put the pieces together.
"Oh, this is good. No wonder Baku didn't talk about her..." Neito turned to his friends. "Just for fun, who do you think she looks like?"

💓⚪💙💓⚪💙💓⚪💙💓⚪💙💓⚪
"Take your pick, Ellie." All Might said as Ellie looked at the array of cell phones in front of her, "I dont want to spend you." She said.
"Go ahead, spend me. Id rather spend all my money on you anyway."
She looked at the phones and pointed to one that had a small screen. All Might shook his head, "Which one do you want? Don't worry about me."
She rolled her eyes, she was just trying to spare his wallet, he had already done so much. She pointed to the one with a bigger screen and he nodded.

"That's better." He bought the phone and let the man behind the counter activate it. She was handed the phone and handed it back to her. She also picked out a pink marble printed phone case to go with it before they left the store.

"Now you and Missy can talk about me behind my back." He joked. Ellie laughed at his remark and fiddled with her new phone.
She never had a phone before, what else could she do with it?

"What else do you need?" He asked.

"For myself or the bedroom?"

"Both?" He shrugged.

"Paint for the room and a soft blanket for the bed."

"You think way too small." He laughed. "We can buy everything for the room."

"No, we do it little by little like I said." She giggled at her father.

"Fine." He said. They looked at some paint swatches and All Might let her look around. "I know you like pink, what about this one?" He pulled out a card with a pale pink shade.

"My dorm is already that color, im thinking green."

"Green?" He cringed. "Are you feeling okay?" He felt her forehead.

"Green is a refreshing color, don't you think?" She asked.

"I didn't know you liked green."

"Pink isn't my only favorite color."

"As long as its not a neon green." He shuddered. Ellie shook her head and grimaced.

"No. Id never put that on your walls. Plus i feel like that would keep me awake at night."

All Mights phone rang and he answered it, "Hello?" He said.
All Might looked at his daughter a little disappointed. "Okay, ill be right there." He hung up the phone and looked at her apologetically.

"Im sorry, Ellie. I've been called in for work."

"Okay, UA isn't that far I can find my way there."

"No, they're already sending Todoroki and Midorya to us right now they should be here any minute."

It wasn't at all unnatural for their plans to fall through but everytime All Might picked up his work phone a stab of fear infiltrated her heart. Another call came from his phone and he answered, "Hey yeah, in the paint isle...okay." He hung up and morphed into his hero self.
Izuku met them and gave All Might a nod letting him know he was free to go.
"Ill see you later, Ellie."
"Go save the world, ill be fine. Love u." She smiled pushing back the worry in her eyes. He gave his daughter a quick hug and left, laughing heartily as he bolted out the doors.

"Wheres Shoto?" Ellie asked before she received a surprising hug from behind. "Ah!" She squealed.

"Im right here."

Izuku shook his head at the two, "We must take her back to the dorms."

"Do I have to?" She asked.

"You'd be much safer there, Ellie. Even as a regular civilian, you're still in danger out in the open." Izuku told her.

"Okay. Lets go. O was enjoying the weekend." She frowned.

"We can still have fun at school, lets go. Gotta take the precious cargo to the safe house." Shoto teased.

They hurried to UA and when they crossed through the entrance the sheilds immediately went up to keep the students safe.

"Its about time you showed up." Aizawa said a bit frustrated.

"Sorry, any update on whats happening?" Izuku asked.

"See for yourself." He said looking to the nearest tv screen."

The three of them looked up at the screen and saw All Might fighting with a black mass, almost like a shadow.

"Please don't tell me they're back." Shoto's heart dropped. Ellie looked at the screen seeing the charade. The black mist was all over the place and kept transporting All Might to and fro.
"Who is back? What's going on?" She asked.

"That is Kurogiri. He is part of this gang, they call themselves The League of Villains."

Ellie made her way in front of the crowd staring at the screen. The structure of the mist looked familiar. When Ellie found out about her quirk she made it her business to know all the mysteries of space...so when she watched as her Dad received hit after hit of the almost formless creature, she started figuring out something crucial.

"Hes not that far away." Ellie murmured.

"What? Ellie, where are you going?"
Shoto asked.

"I know what to do." Ellie walked fast toward the 1-A classroom and broke into her case that stored her suit. Shotos eyes grew big.

"No." Shoto said sternly.

"Shoto, I know how to stop that guy. He's part dark matter." She looked up at him.

"What do you mean?"

"That guy beating up my dad is made of dark matter. He can only be destroyed with anti matter."

"You cant be made of anti matter, thats impossible." Shoto told her.

"But i can make it. I can make enough of it to destroy the villain."

"Ellie, im not allowing you to go out there. You could get hurt. If they find out who you are they will come after you."

"Shoto, that is my dad out there. Im not losing him!" There was a heartbreaking pain in her eyes Shoto had never seen. She had to so this. He exhaled and shook his head.

"I just know we're getting expelled for this." He said. "What do you need me to do?" He asked.

"Give me time to think. The matter has to be as big as he is. It wont take me too long to make it but the size has to be..." Ellie looked at Shoto and her face turned forlorn. "Make sure that no one enters this room."

"Ellie?" Shoto looked at her and she started to glisten. "Ellie, no. There has to be another way."

"Go watch the door." She told him as she cried. Shoto couldn't bring himself to leave. "Go!" She cried.

Shoto left without a word and guarded the door. Ellie knelt down on the floor crying. "Please don't hate me for this."